Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blond again?
I've come to realise that even though brown hair looks nice on me, I miss having blond hair. Is there any hair product or anything at all I can do to get it back to my natural colour without dying it again? I don't want to wait until the roots grow out.

I have never heard of a product to remove colour from your hair to restore it to natural, and if there was I would hesitate at using it because it would have to be pretty strong stuff and likely damage hair and scalp.

I'm afraid you are just going to have to be patient.

Get a buzz cut.

They do make hair dye remover, but it is a bleaching product and, thus damaging and, no grantee of it coming out exactly your natural color. Still no worse that bleaching your hair.

Were it my hair, I'd go to a salon and have it done, better chance of it being right and, if it isn't you could go back to have it corrected at no additional charge.

Blue Wrote:They do make hair dye remover, but it is a bleaching product and, thus damaging and, no grantee of it coming out exactly your natural color. Still no worse that bleaching your hair.

Were it my hair, I'd go to a salon and have it done, better chance of it being right and, if it isn't you could go back to have it corrected at no additional charge.

If it's damaging, I'm not sure I want to do it. However, you said it's also a bleaching product, so wouldn't that mean I would have a little lighter colour than my natural hair colour?

i was blonde for a while ~
i might dye my hair blonde again sometime soon ahah

That's why a salon should do it, odds are they can get close, but if it's off, they will correct the color at no charge.

I agree with Blue get it done in a salon.

Then again the gradual Ombre look is in , it is a gradual lightening as it goes down.
As you can see below.

[Image: ombre-hair-tips-181x300.jpg]

Your hairdresser will be able to sort this for you safely. Good luck!