Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake sex
One of my friends is 27, gay and a virgin. Yeah! O.o

The thing is that he knew that in my case i waited a lot to do it, because i wanted to wait for the right man... his case is like the same, but more extreme.

Now he meet a guy and he is finally ready to do it, but he is worry... he feels ashame to tell him that he is a virgin at 27... for me is not soooo bad, i mean... i waited till 23, so i understand it, cause i was on the same case, not wanting to have sex just to lose virginity... I'm telling him that he should tell him the truth as a i did, but he is really afraid of it, 'cause he told him he is not a virgin and he doesn't want this guy to think he is a lier (which he is)

So he wants to know... the moment they are gonna do it, in bed, contact... how to pretend he is not a virgin?, have you do that? tips?

My friends, my boyfriend and I were discussing about it and most of us think that on your first time you get nervous, don't know what to do and he will know either way... i think that if he pretends that he is just nervous because it is his first time with him and he is important, there could be a little posibility... what do you think? is it imposible to pretend you have had sex before, if you haven't?

Some people like virgins. I know I do.

Aint nothing wrong with it. Just tell the guy. If he runs away because of that, then he's a moron and your friend needs to find a REAL man.

Faking it is just wrong. Just talk to the guy, Im sure he wont care.

Honestly, it's better to be honest. It's not a that big a deal. Also if someone don't know what their doing and they don't tell their partner, they could end up hurting themselves . I know how it feels to tell someone that, I told my ex. We never ended up doing anything but it was better that I told him so he knew that if we ever did, he would have to lead as he had experience.

I don't see why are you making the virgin thing so big of a deal, he's never had sex. so what? there are more important things in life, (ofc sex is healty xD but...)
Not sure why is society nowdays so obssesed with who's having sex first. Confused Also, I'd rather love someone than just have meaningless sex like some people here. <:C

Just tell your friend to tell his partner that he is a virgin. There ain't nothing wrong with being a virgin. If you are sort of embarrassed by the lack of experience, at least you can build it up later with the guy. There really is nothing wrong with begin a virgin. Plus, clearing the lies before it gets any worse is better then trying to keep it up. I'm pretty sure that your friend's partner would understand.

If he just dives in like that he may just have a unpleasant first experience...I don't think you can avoid being a virgin to show off...specially if he's on the receiving end...

Why not just be honest?...

I don't have a problem saying I'm an almost-26 virgin myself...being closeted would do that to you, in my case....I won't be with anyone that's not understading about that, he should reconsider about telling him the truth..it will be for the best

MisterTinkles Wrote:Some people like virgins. I know I do.

Ok, that's my favorite quote of the week! Short, sweet & arrousing. Smile

I think he should just be honest with the guy. Even if you can pull it off to look like you're experienced (very unlikely), then that means you've spent your entire first time trying very very hard to perform. I'm not sure that's not the kind of first time he wants to have. Whereas if he's honest about it being his first time, the guy will know he may be nervous, therefore take things slow and pay more attention to how he's feeling. That would be a way better first time than one where you have to pretend.