Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall colors :)
This was on the National Geographic site today! I love the Fall colors and I thought some of you might like as well. Confusedmile:

"Autumn Landscape, Adirondacks"
[Image: 38220_1600x1200-wallpaper-cb1314644557.jpg]

Here's the link to the original post, they also have a link to download it as wallpaper.
Photo of the day: Autumn Landscape, Adirondacks

Photo Gallery: Autumn in the United States

Absolutely beautiful. American truly is one of the most beautiful places on earth! Confusedmile:

What a pretty view. I love the looks of fall but i dont like that the weather gets cold....

Wolf Wrote:What a pretty view. I love the looks of fall but i dont like that the weather gets cold....

i couldnt of said that that any better my friend lol

Autumn used to be one of my favorite season when I was growing up in NY. My father was raised in the foot hills of the Adirondacks mountains. It is gorgeous country up there in the high peaks region. Since I moved to SC I miss the change of seasons and watching the leaves change color in the fall.

I'm glad you guys like it. Did you check out the other link?
This one blew my mind! It looks like a painting! It's beautiful!

"Japanese Maple, North Carolina"
[Image: autumn-japanese-maple_2832_600x450.jpg]

That is beutiful, If I ever become rich I want to have a garden like this... I wish I could just make my self a hobbit hole in places like these.

Beautiful colors and photos! I loved autumn when I lived in New York..we dont' have any of the breathtaking colors in the part of California I live in...I am not complaining because we have near perfect weather with hardly any humidity but it would be nice to see the colors change and the seasons breeze in and out.

Great photo's, thanks for the links Confusedmile:

I love Autumn scenes, this is one from my local area. Confusedmile:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)