Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallen in love (to a hetero)
As many of you have written, from my point of view the best choice is to find a relationship and keep being just a friend with somebody who I love.
I just hope we won't ever split so I can't just leave him ( also, it would even be impossible because I meet him at school and dorm and we even go to dorm by same train).
Thanks a lot Smile

Instead of opening a new thread i want to ask something in here (lecoun if thats not cool just say it and i'll be gone)
I have a 22 year old neighbor. He is so hot and i spend time with him yesterday for about 4 hours. It was amazing for me. But i think he sees me.. well as a neighbor :/. He is 6 years older than me i know but.. he draws and those drawings are amazing, i mean i feel like i can see inside of his head and its beautifull. And he is beautifull on the out side too. And i am sure he is straight. Well i have no idea what to do.

You could always kidnap him and keep him in your basement all for yourself. But I suppose that wouldn't be practical.

Vertigo Wrote:You could always kidnap him and keep him in your basement all for yourself. But I suppose that wouldn't be practical.

I dunno... It seem's all the rage at the moment! Wink

Marc Wrote:I dunno... It seem's all the rage at the moment! Wink

Fifty Shades of LOL

Believe me, when you truly let him go, you can look past him and see the opportunities you couldn't see standing in his shade.

Rumble88 Wrote:Instead of opening a new thread i want to ask something in here (lecoun if thats not cool just say it and i'll be gone)
I have a 22 year old neighbor. He is so hot and i spend time with him yesterday for about 4 hours. It was amazing for me. But i think he sees me.. well as a neighbor :/. He is 6 years older than me i know but.. he draws and those drawings are amazing, i mean i feel like i can see inside of his head and its beautifull. And he is beautifull on the out side too. And i am sure he is straight. Well i have no idea what to do.

From the sound of it, you are not his type because you are way too young for him. You have a crush on him, thats normal. Dont feel bad about it but I would not bet on him hooking up with you. Same advice applies, you need to get out and meet other people who you know are gay.

Rumble88: I don't mind Smile anyway, I'd like to tell you just one thing.. Try not to fall in love with him or don't even try to be in touch with him. If he is such a person you describe it will be easy to fall in love with him and that is not cool. I wish it didn't happen to you cuz it can hurt u as it does to me.

I mean, the friend of mine was hugging me and handing me yesterday cuz I was really freezing and he just did something good for me .. I was like in heaven but it was also so hard not to tell him what I felt.. I'd like you to just imagine it and feel what I feel.. Trust me, be fallen in love with a Herero is one of the worst thing which can happen to gays.

I always look for personality in a person. That's why ''love at first sight'' doesn't happen to me. I have to get to know someone to be able to like him. But he.. he was always being friendly and i feel like i know him by looking at his drawings. I don't know maybe everybody feels the same way but we're just trying to hide it with our stone hard masks. With those drawings i feel like i found a breach on that mask, i can see his true emotions. And he is brave too, i never show my writings to anyone since those are my ideas and emotions and they are sacred and special to me. He was just like; ''okay you can look''. I saw his impressions when he was playing a war game. The hunger, the happiness.. the way he curls his lips..

First, you need to remember that there are different kinds of love. Second figure out what kind of love you feel for him. You know we can love people as friends, family or partners. Now if it's the romantic sort, I wouldn't mention that to him, he wouldn't be interested and, it would make him really uncomfortable.

If you love him as a friend and have no desire to have sex or kiss or make out with him, then tell him that you love him like a brother, or some such phrase to let him know it's platonic love, not the mushy romantic sort.

That is really what I need to do and I will. You are right and I can say it is better to say something rather than say nothing. Smile