Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling for a straight guy and he's an Italian diplomat
the whole head on your lap thing is pretty gay I dont care where youre from. I say just be patient and wait for that "I just broke up with my girlfriend can I see you" call.

Cloudpopper Wrote:the whole head on your lap thing is pretty gay I dont care where youre from. I say just be patient and wait for that "I just broke up with my girlfriend can I see you" call.

Hey CloudP! Yeah, I'm pretty patient. I sent him a text message yesterday that I was out for lunch with my boss and leafed through a magazine and saw a nice photo of him in it and guess what, he replied not too long with a smiley text hahaha I ended up looking like a giddy schoolgirl at the resto in front of my boss.

I don't think any straight guy would text another guy this :-) or ;-)

Given that I agree pretty much with what princealbertofb said (we were sitting at the same computer when he typed his reply) it does all sound rather delicious Smile

Whatever happens, I hope you enjoy it.

Best wishes.

He emailed me this yesterday "are you free on Friday evening? I’d like to invite you to the concert organized by the embassy".

I replied : "Yes, that’d be great! Thank you for the invite. Looking forward to seeing you there. Hope your day went great so far."

and I got this in return: "Here it goes. Confirm soon, free tickets are limited! Hugs!" (that hug came out of nowhere again!)

Ok, that just made my day! Wish me luck on Friday Bouncer