Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling in love with myself
I feel I'm falling in love with myself... which is a good thing. One can't love oneself enough.

Not being conceited... just... admiring...

I love me. I am a good looking guy... sexy... smart... and I have a huge dick...

I'm the only guy who finds my joke funny... I can relate to myself so much better than anyone else...

I have the similar kinkiness with me... We both find our dick pleasurable... I don't think I can suck any other dude's dick, besides mine...

I wonder why I haven't met myself before... I've been with myself for all my life!

I wish I could be like me. Tall, confident, and sexy.

Well, at least I have myself with me all the time, so I am never far away from me.

I should take care of me better... I should look after myself better.... I should treat me better.

I love me dude...

And I love me too.

that's hot dude, but what is even hotter is having someone fuck all that deliciousness you just described so why not share yourself and have more fun!

timtravolta Wrote:that's hot dude, but what is even hotter is having someone fuck all that deliciousness you just described so why not share yourself and have more fun!

That's the idea bro.

A big idea.

Amigo Wrote:That's the idea bro.

A big idea.

pics Astrosmiley2

Pics?

Oh what the heck. Here's a picture of me..

So... am I pretty?

Amigo Wrote:Pics?

Oh what the heck. Here's a picture of me..

So... am I pretty?
Wow.:eek:
Just....WOW.
(thats a DEFINITE yes!:biggrinSmile
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Handsome might be a closer word... Wink
However, there is only so much you can do with yourself, Amigo... Sharing some of the fun is the name of the game, methinks.

Lately I've been thinking like a little girl.

'What kind of boy will I fall for?'

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not a freak. I'm just 'excercising my mind'.

And it felt so fresh to feel those feeling...

Feeling of discovering a person in a person...

There is no 'need' for me to be anything else besides the things that I already am.

And as soon as I finish saying the above scentence, there's a huge hunger in me that makes me want to be somebody else.

The good thing about being in love with yourself is that you CAN change and then you have a new lover with none of the guilt about leaving the old one.
I think you're gorgeous, Amigo. Enjoy yourself!