Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling inlove online?
Albabonzai & Matty,

First, congratulations on getting together here on GS, I hope you are very happy together (even if geography separates you). Second, just out of curiosity do you think were you in love with each other before you actually met in person or just very interested?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

~D5~ Wrote:... But i know a man that met his wife on an online game and was happily married for 30 years. I'm not sure how it ended as he never really said...
You're from the future :confused: Rolleyes

hmmmm, seems i'v made a mistake Tongue will need to get this story straight Big Grin I seriously dont know :S probably rude to ask again, but i know he was married for 30 years, then i think divorced. and he defonatly found his partner on an online game etc... i will have to ask.. either way it all comes to the same point, i beleive you can fall in love online.

fredv3b Wrote:I met my boyfriend on-line (dating site) we have recently celebrated our 2nd anniversary and are very happy together. I have to say that although I was very interested in him from our on-line correspondence I only fell in love with him when I actually met him in person.

I "met" my hubby online first, and we chatted quite often, but not in that way. We were online friends. We sort of knew each other quite well when we finally did meet by accident, and then we just clicked, and the rest is history. It's nearly ten years for us now - yes, we did have the internet back then.