Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Families
I come from a massive family there is so many of us aunts, uncles and cousins etc. my grandparents have 28 grandchildren so I was wondering if any of you guys were from large families?
An eye for an eye

Yes in mine I have 13 cousin one side and 19 cousin on the other side. I'm the third oldest on each side and the one side with 19 most of them are under 10 years of age.
There's an irish family for yah

No; I've always wondered how you keep track of that many relatives. My mom's parents had three kids: my mom and her two sisters, all three of whom had two kids each, for a whopping total of six grandchildren. (My dad only had two half-brothers that he never really knew, no kids between them. Not very close to his side of the family). Even with just four cousins, it's hard to keep track of how old they are (time flies so fast). I nearly soiled myself when I learned that the oldest two are already starting to *gulp* learn to drive! :eek: Crazy...

oneofcuriousity Wrote:Yes in mine I have 13 cousin one side and 19 cousin on the other side. I'm the third oldest on each side and the one side with 19 most of them are under 10 years of age.
There's an irish family for yah

I am the thrid eldest and all my family is on my mothers side. Smile
An eye for an eye

I have 11 cousins from my mom's side at around 20 from my dad's. But my Uncles and aunts from both sides didn't have more that 3 kids each and I have one brother. So I guess it's the end of the huge families for usSmile.

I am not sure about the family on my fathers side as we lost contact with them after my father died bit I know he was one of 9 children my grandparents had so I might have loads on his side too.
An eye for an eye

My mom has 9 siblings... Some of them who are grand parents already or even great grandparents.. My dad has 3 siblings. Only one of them has kids. So....sorta? I'm the only guy on my fathers side...and I was suppose to pass on the families name with my kids.. But oops I'm gay LOL. Surrogate? Maybe Smile

i have quite a lot of siblings ~

My mum was disappointed that she would have no grand kids from me. At least she's got some from sisters. Smile
An eye for an eye

I'm quoting my mom "I don't care if u poke an ass or a vagina, get me grandkids and I won't kill you" yikes LOL