Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing Eve
So this show is transatlantic - I was late to the Killing Eve game, but with series 3 being released this week - how many of you have caught this show? 

Will you be watching series 3? Have you seen the first episode?!

I LOVE the show it has to be said! 

I believe it first aired in 2018 so with the site going down in 2017 we completely missed the opportunity to give this talking time!!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I watched season 1 but lost interest in season 2, too much samesaminess. I could not get re-invested in any of the characters and the MI6/spies/handlers/agents-intrigue was not.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

(04-17-2020, 10:43 PM)Bhp91126 Wrote: I watched season 1 but lost interest in season 2, too much samesaminess. I could not get re-invested in any of the characters and the MI6/spies/handlers/agents-intrigue was not.

I get that - I think towards the end it twisted and got a lot more interesting, but fair point if you lost interest. I didn't really get how MI6 could just let go of everything to be honest with you.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Enjoy season 3
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I've seen both of the first two seasons. I quite enjoyed it even though I don't quite understand what these two women are up to. Anyway, it's a nice escape fantasy.