Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Guy
Does anybody else love family guy? Just wondering I think its the funniest series on TV.

I do. But I think that Family Guy was better before its cancellation. The new episodes seem to lack something. Although, I absolutely loved the Stewie vs Lois episodes. I think evil Stewie needs to come back. He was much funny as a little evil genius.

I love Family Guy, and I agree Evil Stewie needs to come back, hopefully on his little 'Trikey'.Biggrinflip

I've seen the odd clip of it which have been pretty funny... but I just never catch it when its on... watch hardly any tv now (is it even on normal tv/freeview in UK or is it on sky?)

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I've seen the odd clip of it which have been pretty funny... but I just never catch it when its on... watch hardly any tv now (is it even on normal tv/freeview in UK or is it on sky?)

Its on sky, the FX channel.

october Wrote:Its on sky, the FX channel.

That'd be why I've not seen it then Rolleyes

I LOVED family guy until I started watching South Park.

Now I think Family Guy is OK. Confusedmile:

I love it because its dumb and silly and makes no sense.

The simpsons has lost it, family guy is losing it, and south park just keeps getting better.

American dad is good too.

love it Confusedmile:

ardus Wrote:Does anybody else love family guy? Just wondering I think its the funniest series on TV.

Not sure whether it's been aired (or is airing) in France at the moment... but I certainly don't think I've seen it. Anyway, generally, sitcoms don't translate well. They become barely funny when dubbed.