Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancy a three way
Been with my guy over 12 years but want to spice things up

Any suggestions on how to even bring it into conversation also looking for advice on what it does to the relationship

Cheers

hmmm, look up Kama Sutra, maybe that can help. Relationships require work and comprimise in cases, personally I find monogamous relationships best, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

For once.............WHY cant "spice things up" mean going cliff diving?
Or whale watching?
Or climbing a mountain?
Or spelunking?
Or painting the house?
Or learning a new trade together?
Or picketing politicians homes?
Or adopting a kid?
Or hot air ballooning?

Or rescuing a cat!

Volcano diving

Threesomes are like spiders...

...Too many legs!

"Threesomes are like communism, it works wonders on paper, not so much in reality"

Hey!

Everyone seems so against the idea of threesomes but they can work as long as both people in the relationship are comfortable with themselves, honest and open to communication.

boundaries must be set before hand, you must know what your partner is happy with (make sure they aren't just going along with things because they think thats what you want)

I'd say be upfront and honest, if you try to sneak it into conversation it looks suspicious if your partner thinks that you are just doing it as an alternative to cheating on them then it will end badly.

I found what really worked for me was going along to an underware party at a club, it was a real eye opener.

Undreamt Wrote:Hey!

Everyone seems so against the idea of threesomes but they can work as long as both people in the relationship are comfortable with themselves, honest and open to communication.

boundaries must be set before hand, you must know what your partner is happy with (make sure they aren't just going along with things because they think thats what you want)

I'd say be upfront and honest, if you try to sneak it into conversation it looks suspicious if your partner thinks that you are just doing it as an alternative to cheating on them then it will end badly.

I found what really worked for me was going along to an underware party at a club, it was a real eye opener.

I'm not against them, I'm just mentioning an age old quote. They sound like they could be fun but you need to be careful.

As others have said they can work if there is communication and a lot of honesty in a relationship.

Understand that no man can serve to masters, he will end up loving one and hating the other - this also applies to romantic trysts and other situations where there are two individuals competing for one heart.

You have been in a monogamous relationship for 12 years - clearly one or both of you have wanted it that way for this long - clearly monogamy is important enough to maintain for 12 years.

There is a plethora of other things one can do in bed to spice it up with their partner. BDSM/Roleplaying/toys - so many things which can break you out of the same sex relationship (the same sex day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year).

I would strongly suggest you and your partner discuss these other potentials first, try them out.