Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasies
In a freakily decorated classroom/studio/music hall combo thing, private concert with David Bowie constantly pointing at me and hitting on me during the show.

Oh wait I dreamed that last night. David Bowie wanted to fuck me.

Hmm my fantasies...

First is to have a loving and caring boyfriend. Second is to make sure he and I have time to be together (my schedule is usually crazy). And finally, that he would be able to keep up with me in bed Tongue

On the subject of 'sick fantasies'.

Until the internet came along I thought I was a serious pervert with hella sickness. Then I discovered the Interest and discovered that my deepest/darkest fantasizes are pretty lame.

If you have a computer and are worried that you are depraved, I strongly suggest you go to the Tribe Network (tribe.net) and check out the selection of gay forums... Gay Satanism is actually interesting... Mutilation, snuff, gang rapes, forced PnP, "bug chasing" (guys seeking to get infected), then the HIV pos ones purposefully seeking to spread the 'gift' (without the knowledge of the recipients). Oh and the Gay Satanism is the tamest of many of the tribes.

A desire to be tied up and a wee bit helpless - trust me, that is so tame in this world.

I’m so easy to please, so yeah, my fantasy is to just have a decent (blue-collar) boyfriend in a loving and committed relationship. Smile

[hehe… once I get that, then the fun can begin: cos-play and the works, starting with an Egyptian slave perhaps Wink ]

I like bondage and being submissive, like sylph i also like bad boys who are also generally good people, i like gangbangs, exhibitionism, i sometimes have a "glory hole" fantasy/fetish, and i dont know if mentioned this before, but since i was a young age i also have been very fond of furries/ furry art (not so much into the suit thing tho).

I really like teasing. It's so much hotter with a dude tbh. I like turning a guy on then taking a step back after his move, I don't let him touch me 'till he decides to "rape" me lol I make something up. It's kinda hard 'cause I wanna jump on him(not talking about a specific guy .-.) so hard when I do this and it kills him too. After making out and getting out of breath, I suddenly stop and push myself away and tell him to do, say............... first for us to finally do it, I do it in a kinky way. It drives him crazy and seeing him like that, his face turnes me on even more. Haha so yeah I fucking love teasing man.
Aaaand also, call me lame but spanking gets me, wow! I feel like it isn't done right if I don't see a signature of the person I've been with, a proof that shows he/she had me(not just spanking tho Wink)

^^^ crazy youth :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ crazy youth :biggrin:
hey! it was mostly you crazy elders who created all this perverted shit:tongue:

yoyoyo148 Wrote:i really like teasing. It's so much hotter with a dude tbh. I like turning a guy on then taking a step back after his move, i don't let him touch me 'till he decides to "rape" me lol i make something up. It's kinda hard 'cause i wanna jump on him(not talking about a specific guy .-.) so hard when i do this and it kills him too. After making out and getting out of breath, i suddenly stop and push myself away and tell him to do, say............... First for us to finally do it, i do it in a kinky way. It drives him crazy and seeing him like that, his face turnes me on even more. Haha so yeah i fucking love teasing man.
Aaaand also, call me lame but spanking gets me, wow! I feel like it isn't done right if i don't see a signature of the person i've been with, a proof that shows he/she had me(not just spanking tho Wink)

omg. Bondage edging <3 it's the most fustrating yet hottest idea ever.

jaxc Wrote:hey! it was mostly you crazy elders who created all this perverted shit:tongue:

No my Generation learned it from the older generation. Mr. Tinkles is the one should ask, he is hella older than me....Xyxthumbs