Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic weekend
Well after having said I coudnt make a night out to brigton due to work, I managed to go in the end :biggrin:

Was working a 9-9 on saturday but as it was quiet they let me leave at 7 so by 7.15 was on way and got there by 8.30 which was good time. Plan was to stay till midnight then drive home for work on sunday but that sota didnt happen. Left the nightclub at 3am got back to my mates hotel room by 4 kipped on the floor up by 6 to drive home (in the snow on a ungritted M25 - intresting) got back home at about 5 to 9 to start work on a 9-9 shift which tuned into a 9am-10pm shift. Slightly nackerd after that lol but was possibly the best night out ive had in a long long time :biggrin: lotsa eye candy in brighton aswell :biggrin:

Haha! As long as you had a good time! Everyone needs to relax every now and then!

Sounds like a fun-packed time anyway! Shame you didn't get any action...or is there something you're not telling us!

malcs Wrote:Well after having said I coudnt make a night out to brigton due to work, I managed to go in the end :biggrin:

Was working a 9-9 on saturday but as it was quiet they let me leave at 7 so by 7.15 was on way and got there by 8.30 which was good time. Plan was to stay till midnight then drive home for work on sunday but that sota didnt happen. Left the nightclub at 3am got back to my mates hotel room by 4 kipped on the floor up by 6 to drive home (in the snow on a ungritted M25 - intresting) got back home at about 5 to 9 to start work on a 9-9 shift which tuned into a 9am-10pm shift. Slightly nackerd after that lol but was possibly the best night out ive had in a long long time :biggrin: lotsa eye candy in brighton aswell :biggrin:

Youch you must've been knackered!! Haha yeah Brighton is a laugh. Although I've only been twice and that was during the day Confusedmile: First time was with my mate and his parents - we had a picnic and played the amusements. Second time was with Nik before he moved to NZ. We went to a gay bar for some drinks and then went on the pier rides etc. and then left as it started to rain lol.

sounds like a blast lol