Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy with my boyfriend
You could bring up the idea as if you had a dream and try explaining the dream, then ask if he would be up for it? I think quite a few couples agree to have threesomes especially when both members of the couple choose the third party together. It's not unheard of. It can be part of the rules you set between yourselves.

princealbertofb Wrote:You could bring up the idea as if you had a dream and try explaining the dream, then ask if he would be up for it? I think quite a few couples agree to have threesomes especially when both members of the couple choose the third party together. It's not unheard of. It can be part of the rules you set between yourselves.

Yes. I've also heard of it being the beginning of the end of the relationship, though.

Cuddly Wrote:Yes. I've also heard of it being the beginning of the end of the relationship, though.

If the relationship is that fragile, maybe the relationship wasn't meant to be? I don't see how mentioning something, especially a dream one has had, and shares, could make or break a relationship, but I guess it can happen, indeed.

kidchameleon Wrote:Maybe bring the subject up casually as a joke? Leaves yourself some room for a "Ha! Gotcha" moment, but also lets you gauge whether the subject is borderline approachable "Ha! Very funny(!)" or completely off limits "What the fuck dude?" in a more serious capacity.

[Image: tumblr_n3tqtd1crg1suzl23o5_250.gif]