Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell
I was going to stay out of this, but after reading it and what you wrote, I wouldn't feel good about not saying anything to you. And to just put it out of the way, I'm not here to start shit with you.

You and I may not agree, we might argue, it may get heated. But don't personalize it. I'm not here to try to hurt anyone or make them feel bad about themselves. I'm not a troll, I don't have anything out for you, I don't play devils advocate, I don't argue because I like drama. I really value that you are willing to talk to me. I value that you participate in the more serious conversations. I have no place giving anyone advice on relationships, I'm not friendly enough to greet every new person who posts on here. But I value that you really sincerely do try to give thoughtful advice, greet newcomers, and all that. Overall you are a friendly and nice guy and a contributing member to this site.

I'm not always the first to reach out to people, and I'm not always the nicest person. But if you're struggling and depressed, I will listen to you and I will talk with you and I will do what I can to provide support for you. I'm not heartless and I dont like turning a blind eye to the pain of others. I do think offline interactions are more powerful and you should do what you can to live your life and work towards the things you want. But, if you are ever so desperate as to come to me for a sympathetic ear, just to let you know, I would not turn you away.

You're one of the good guys. I hate to see you leave. Maybe just take a break and come back?

I don't know the particulars of you starting the thread, but I completely understand the feeling of being stuck, and alone, and miserable. Do what you have to, talk to whomever you need to, I like talking to people about these things because I've gone all the way down the hole before. I feel strongly that there are a majority of good people on this forum, and I hope to be considered also in the majority. Best with whatever you decide, but know there are people on here who do care.

Take a break man. I don't think you have to flip the whole table and walk out for good. Just take a break for a while.

Sad to see you go axle... all the best to you man ..

InbetweenDreams Wrote:I have requested that my account be deleted. I've come to the conclusion that GS is no longer something that is good for me. I have a couple personal reasons, which I'm not discussing, but are very important to me and matter the most. The other reasons I have for leaving is the lack of moderation on GS, that's something every forum needs imo. We have a couple trolls on here who enjoy shitting on people when they're posting seeking advice and no one bats an eye about it. Basically though I spend too much time on here and tired of people jumping on my shit every time they don't agree with something I said over politics or race, and no not leaving because someone said I was racist, but doesn't help. This site is completely toxic and word games get boring. I need to find better ways to use my time or find a more supportive community.

Babe, you can't leave. Or at least leave me with your contact number before leaving Gayspeak because I really like you. I admire you as much as I admire Ceez, Cridders, Trywait and few others in GS. You're my perfect boyfriend material.

You're a good friend and I learned many things from you. I appreciate that you always rescue me when I failed in IT stuff and support me emotionally throughout my years in GS.

I haven't been in GS for a year plus so I can't judge much on the current GS environment. Although I do know that trolls etc lurk around in GS. Maybe Paul has other commitment so he can't moderate this forum as much as he used to.

I also left GS to focus on my life. But I keep my membership active because I have few friends in GS like you, Ceez, Trywait, Cridders, PA and many others.

Anyways if you do want to go, just keep in touch with me. Always remember that you are one of my favorite guys. I admire you very much.

Love you.

Jay

Jay Wrote:Babe, you can't leave. Or at least leave me with your contact number before leaving Gayspeak because I really like you. I admire you as much as I admire Ceez, Cridders, Trywait and few others in GS. You're my perfect boyfriend material.

You're a good friend and I learned many things from you. I appreciate that you always rescue me when I failed in IT stuff and support me emotionally throughout my years in GS.

I haven't been in GS for a year plus so I can't judge much on the current GS environment. Although I do know that trolls etc lurk around in GS. Maybe Paul has other commitment so he can't moderate this forum as much as he used to.

I also left GS to focus on my life. But I keep my membership active because I have few friends in GS like DAZ you, Ceez, Trywait, Cridders, PA and many others.

Anyways if you do want to go, just keep in touch with me. Always remember that you are one of my favorite guys. I admire you very much.

Love you.

Jay

oh gawd Jay, still a tart Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Good to see you

It's not a bad idea to leave the forum, but it is not a good idea.

You need change, but don't be too rash in your search for change.

We have all been caught in a rut, it can sometimes be difficult to find your way out of it.

Either way, you have to do what you think is best for you at the moment, but the regret of leaving isn't permanent as it isn't too hard to rejoin when you are ready.

InbetweenDreams Wrote:I don't know if I should really go in depth but I'm severely depressed these days and I don't know why. But maybe it is because I've been cooped up in this house all weekend with nothing to do other than clean and a few other chores. But I constantly feel sad and that I'm going to end up alone because I'm going to screw up everything and every time I read a post about people trying to find dates or whatever I just sit here and think to myself how lonely I am and it just goes on to feeling unwanted, end I end up struggling to hold off from crying and crap. I just get to a point where I feel like my life has zero point to it. Before one of you guys gives me an 800 number to call no I'm not going to go try to kill myself, but I sometimes don't feel my life is ever going to pick up and go anywhere. I mean I know it's not a rational thing to think but god damn how much more time do I have to serve. I feel like I'm in prison. No one to talk to, nothing to do, no money, there's just nothing...just nothing. Then of course I come on here to kill time I guess and there's nothing but accusations on everything I said in some post...or I'm being trolled, or one of my friends are being trolled. I'm just tired and exhausted, tired of feeling like this. Tired of faking it, faking that I'm happy, or that everything is ok.

I'm not going to offer you an 800 number but to be honest there are worse things you could do. It will be sad if you go leave GS but I do understand your reasons. The worst thing you can do to find answers to your problems is to search on the Internet. It only leads to more insularity and more confusion. Do reconsider your solution. Don't delete your account but is it less often, maybe just once a week. In the meantime could you not consult your doctor, not for anti-depressants but for names of organisations (gay or otherwise) who could help you out of your present sea of despond? You really do have to make an effort to get out more, maybe do some voluntary work for a charity, anything that gets you out and about and mingling with people.

Whatever you do I wish you the bestb of luck and hope to see you back here in the near future in a happier state of mind.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Quote:oh gawd Jay, still a tart

Good to see you

[MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION]

Daz? lol I thought you left GS. It's great to see you again. Sorry I deleted my Facebook a year ago. Although a friend said the account is still alive. Too much drama in FB.

Daz is one of my favorite guys too. He accompanied me when I had tough time particularly when I had to go through surgeries few years ago.

The tart thingy. I'm just saying...the most innocent nerdy guy tends to be the naughtiest, imaginative and flirtiest in bed and other places Wink. Omg it shows how much horny I am and I need to get laid lol. Wait...my definition of tart is similar to yours, right? -_-

Okay, back to the topic. Sorry.

Jay