Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell everyone :)
Pretty sad announcement, and I don't even know you :/

Good luck Wavey

Thanks for taking the time to say goodbye.
I was just thinking about making a "I miss x and x and x and x" post, about some of the people who left an impression and then just disappeared and those who said their goodbyes but I still miss.

Good luck to you all.

Au revoir et vous serez cruellement manqué.

GS is a great place to visit and interact with others electronically for a broad variety of reasons. GS is best not misunderstood as being a place for a cure or a fix or even a bandaid. I think I understand what you are saying though, you are putting your interests into action where they are likely best served!

You will certainly be missed and remembered. Your family's presence has been fun, encouraging, helpful and touching. I hope you'll consider a visit now and again and best wishes with the great endeavor you described! Xyxthumbs Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

here's what you asked Jason Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for giving us a heads up, Jake. I've enjoyed your posts and you will definitely be missed. Sounds like you have so many wonderful plans ahead of you and I am excited for you and your family.

Derek

Cuddly Wrote:Thanks for taking the time to say goodbye.
I was just thinking about making a "I miss x and x and x and x" post, about some of the people who left an impression and then just disappeared and those who said their goodbyes but I still miss.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks Cuddly, well, let's say that I was properly educated, not thrown away. If one is going to spend so much time online, making himself known, whether you believe it or not you become part of some people's daily routine. Even though, we do not always agree, it doesn't matter that at least once a week we get in contact with each other. For me it was important to let know that I'm retiring from the forum, not for attention, just for the normal etiquette that one has learned in real life... Behind the computer, there's a human being. I have made friends online several years ago and they are still good friends and we got to meet as well, so one never knows what will happen.

Farewell dude and make your life a beautiful adventure!

Thanks, Jake... So we may have you in Paris some of these days? Good luck to your enterprises with young gay youths.

CCRox, I think the correct phrase would be
Au revoir, vous allez cruellement nous manquer.
We don't use the passive voice that much in French.

princealbertofb Wrote:Thanks, Jake... So we may have you in Paris some of these days? Good luck to your enterprises with young gay youths.

Yes PA our residence is in the 16th department. You know the place hahaha, big houses, stupid rich people hahahaha. Alex and I are planning on opening the very same project in Paris as well, after some socioeconomic research of course Smile.

princealbertofb Wrote:CCRox, I think the correct phrase would be
Au revoir, vous allez cruellement nous manquer.
We don't use the passive voice that much in French.

On a compris ce qu'il voulait dire quand meme lol (we got what he meant anyway)