Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farting & Anus after losing virginity
I understand this is a weird confession, not so serious, but I just like to know if I'm the only one who lived the same experience.
It's not an amazing topic at all, but I'm curious. I'm doing it anonymously cause I'm a discrete and clean person and talking openly about it...It's not for me. Monkee

So...

I never used to fart. Literally, do you remember those stupid friend that used to make fart-jokes? I don't even understand how they do it, etc, even If I never had any problem with my intestine (and all the rest of the digestive system), actually I'm very healthy about this part of my body. I suffer very rarely for gastric disturbs etc, and I never used to had that "air in the stomach".
Until I had sex (anal of course) for the first time. I remember that during the first days after the sex I needed to use the toilette more often than the usual, I was not scared, but.. I also don't remember, cause it was long time ago.

Now I still don't fart easily but since that night I think my anus is loosen in some way, and if I feel 'that air' I can stimulate my buttocks to 'open up'.
Am I that weird? Also what do you think about it? Is it normal to be 'more open' after your first night?
Thank you and sorry for this weird topic.

Farting is normal. Even if you don't think you fart, you still fart... Trust me. Unless your boyfriend is packing a head of cabbage for a penis, anal sex probably isn't a result of you farting. Its possible to get some air in there but shouldn't be of any concern.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Putting something in your butt can be risky the first couple of times. It is normal for anus to be more loose afterwards, and such things like diarrhea and pain in the butt afterwards can happen.

But don't fear, anal can actually strengthen anus. I think you should research a bit about it, so you know what you are getting into. Lube can also make you poop different.
My first experience was painful, but it didn't scare me. Second time I got some poop problems, but I haven't had much problems after third time. From there, I don't know much about what happens afterwards.

Butt sex can plunge some air into you, but most often farts are a natural part of food digestion and i believe some fermentation in your gastric track.

Genetics, diet, exercise, sleep, fluids/alcohol, ... can all contribute.

Did you get diarrhea afterwards?
Analsex can cause diarrhea, mostly in the start, and as the body gets used to it, the problems will go away.
Research on analsex, so you know what you are going into. It is important, and the more you know, the better your next time will be.

But farting is normal, so even if it happens, don't worry about being unhealthy.

You might want to check out Kegel Exercises for men, which are used to strengthen the anal sphincter among other things. What you're describing sounds like a weakening of the sphincter muscle.

Quote:What you're describing sounds like a weakening of the sphincter muscle.

From what I have heard, analsex can actually strengthen anus, but I don't know if it is true.

The loose feeling is normal after all.

Pyromancer Wrote:You might want to check out Kegel Exercises for men, which are used to strengthen the anal sphincter among other things. What you're describing sounds like a weakening of the sphincter muscle.

Lol I have tried Kegel exercises, and it works, but I do that to strengthen my private part. Lol

MHJG Wrote:Lol I have tried Kegel exercises, and it works, but I do that to strengthen my private part. Lol

Implying your anus isn't private..
Damn boy! You' slutty.

😘🤔🤣

Cuddly Wrote:Implying your anus isn't private..
Damn boy! You' slutty.

😘🤔🤣

Hahaha. Yup. Sharing anus. Shakin