Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fashion Show Features Exposed Genitalia
So are there different lengths and cuts for circumcized or non-circumcized?

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Sure, makes sense... Although the garments in this case look like they were designed for pervy monks.
So? LOL! (I'm not disagreeing, just pointing out the obvious.) I mean, here are just a few examples….

[Image: 2margielaarti.preview.jpg]

[Image: jeanpaulgaultier_g_1670473a.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: john13.jpg]

[Image: france-fashion-2010-1-25-3-40-41.jpg]

[Image: nozomi-ishiguro-mens-quilting-suit.jpg]

[Image: men2.jpg]

Roflmao

I mean, I'm surprised someone hadn't exposed generals before this. How do you top something like this for utter absurdity???

[Image: 5f38295fb05eb9bc1201006dc05c4991.jpg]

:eek:

Rofl

ETA… wouldn't want you to miss THIS!

[Image: back_in_the_day__paco_rabanne_s_koru_con...521653.jpg]

And another…

[Image: Paco-rabanne-alta-costura-1998.jpg]

Rareboy Wrote:So are there different lengths and cuts for circumcized or non-circumcized?

Surely the fittings must have accounted for that.

OMG @MikeW what must go through these poor models' minds?

(accidentally posted this elsewhere first)

In that Wiki it mentions Christian Lacroix ... I didn't know he was a real person; I thought they made up him as the designer who dressed Eddie on Absolutely Fabulous... wondering she wore actual representations of his work. She usually looked liked she was performing in a staging of the Mad Tea Party.

[Image: 3aa6ccac5117cba347d48dc222355034.jpg]

[Image: Lacroix_rip_juillet08.jpg]

[Image: anigif_enhanced-20100-1396482706-3.gif]

Well... maybe they were!

ShiftyNJ Wrote:OMG @MikeW what must go through these poor models' minds? …
Well, it isn't criticism of the designer or the fashion industry, of that I can assure you. It's probably more like, "I'd better do this exactly right if I want to keep my job earning TONS of money for looking utterly awesome even if somewhat ridiculous!"

Here… This is a recent runway show from one of the best known designers, Jean Paul Gaultier. Fast forward to the 16:00 mark… You'll see what I mean.

It is best to not think of this as "clothing" -- that isn't what Haute Couture is about. HC is *COSTUMING* design -- think along the lines of Ballet and Theatre and Sci Fi movies.

MikeW Wrote:It is best to not think of this as "clothing" -- that isn't what Haute Couture is about. HC is *COSTUMING* design -- think along the lines of Ballet and Theatre and Sci Fi movies.

Yes, you have been helping me see that, and that's a great way to frame it. In a sense the clothing, as well as the theater of staging these events, is the show itself.

Kind of like drag. They're always talking about "giving runway" so....

ShiftyNJ Wrote:…They're always talking about giving runway…

Exactly… and if you watched from 16:00 above you see the nod to drag. That's what it is.

LOL….

While looking for that video above I came across THIS! Shake that snake! (Full screen guys, fiull screen!)

Rofl Rofl Rofl

LOL in the "suggested videos" I saw this one:

i think the picture in the article is cute.

[Image: b7a92bf1-2448-4a2d-b5ca-304bb328571a-596x600.jpeg]

not something i'd wear or even want to see on the street, but on the catwalk, i think it's cool they're doing it. it's bold and comfortably so. fashion shows aren't about real clothes people wear in real life anyway. it's a show. like movies isn't real life. you can improvise and apply your imagination to bring about whatever you want.

i like that picture.

Is it true that this trend is sponsored by the International Guild of Cosmetic surgeons?
I bid NO Trump!