Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast food (poll)
What is your favourite and how often do you order fast food. Please no talk of how bad it is, things are fine in moderation, just cause an idiot made a film called "supersize me" - people generally dont eat MCDonald's 24/7, but thanks for ruining it for those of us who like it as a special treat and can no longer "supersize" our fries cause you have to be "clever" - I hate that man (I got off topic)

Yes so this will be a poll of sorts.

Mine is easy... burgerking... in the uk theres too many mcdonalds and not enough burgerkings. Too many McDonalds with there stupid "no mayonnaise" policy...

Tuna sub is lovely too... with all the works and honey mustard...mmmm.

i've never really eaten any fast food ...

I'll eat fast food every once in a while when I don't have time for anything else. I'll opt for Subway or similar local sandwich shops when I have that option, since they are at least advertised as healthy (not as healthy as other options, though). I did have McDonalds once this week, however.

Burger King every time for me.

I wanted something from Mc DOnalds once but was told that I couldn't because they were still serving their breakfast menu.

At 11:00am!

Where i live its all local sandwich shop, local-run cafes, fast food is more a treat when i visit other places, i havent had anything for two weeks or more now.

Where I live, we only have McDonald's and Spizzico (an Italian fast food chain for pizza), but when I lived in Milan, I used to go to Burger King, it was so freaking good!

Of course, it did and does happen every once in a while, for example I haven't been to McDonald's for three months now. Now that I've seen this thread, I could eat there in the next few days.

Vigilias Wrote:Burger King every time for me.

I wanted something from Mc DOnalds once but was told that I couldn't because they were still serving their breakfast menu.

At 11:00am!

And there scrambled egg is like rubber! Ugh. They cant even do brown sauce. Burgerkings are nicer in every way. More like a real home-made burger, there just more solid.

Rob Wrote:Where I live, we only have McDonald's and Spizzico (an Italian fast food chain for pizza), but when I lived in Milan, I used to go to Burger King, it was so freaking good!

Of course, it did and does happen every once in a while, for example I haven't been to McDonald's for three months now. Now that I've seen this thread, I could eat there in the next few days.

Haha, i know, i really want a whopper now! :p

So you have the same problem, too many McDonalds, not enough BK!

partis Wrote:Mine is easy... burgerking...

DATE! - oh wait wrong thread....

And around here they replaced MY Burger king with a Starbucks - sad story.

How often used to be once a week we would have fast food for Saturday (with a movie) Now its been a few months - so a few times a year i guess.

Long John Silvers was good to me for my monthly Fish N Chips - alas, they closed their doors last year.