Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast food (poll)
Kumawool Wrote:I actually work at a Wendy's, so I'm kind of paid to pick that Wink

I so want to try a Wendys, Im kind of obsessed, you americans (and canadians) know how to craft a fine cheeseburger...

No, no, no...

Organic free range chicken, home baked bread, homemade jam, fresh garden veggies, fresh orchard fruit... I could go on.

I actually used to work at Wendy's, too. It's actually not bad compared to a lot of other burger places. I definitely prefer it to Burger King or McDonalds. That being said, it's still all fattening burgers... and their fries (chips) in particular suck ass.

Oh great. Now I'm getting a craving for a chocolate frosty. What have you done?

Jovial Wrote:No, no, no...

Organic free range chicken

And the rest of the chickens are made of what? Silicon? :frown:

If I had to say. It'd be hot chips.

I thought I had already posted here, but... Ok, I'm not into fast food, but since I moved to London they became an useful choice, specially late in the night if I go clubbing etc. My 'favorite' is KFC, and sometimes I go to McDonald's or Burger King. I don't like Subway and Pret a Manger. I eat the 'basic food' like an hamburger or cheesburger with a coke and/or chips/nuggets.
Japanese: Wagamama, even if I prefer a decent independent restaurant.

southbiochem Wrote:And the rest of the chickens are made of what? Silicon? :frown:

Haha, very funny. Not what i meant by organic. I am refering to them being raised on grass, insects and proper feed, not the swill some factory farms use. Not getting into that either. Smile

Haven’t tasted chicken until you have tried them fed on apples – I have never had such flavourful juicy meat in my life. Smile

VileKyle Wrote:I definitely prefer it to Burger King or McDonalds.

Oh i want one so much more now...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yes Wendy's is another American Franchise we are hard at work to export to you less fortunate nations and kingdoms...

When.... !!! i need a new burger experience.

southbiochem Wrote:And the rest of the chickens are made of what? Silicon? :frown:

You just killed me. Rofl

That's what we call chicken wafer