Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast food (poll)
Ehhh......I picked the I like real food thing but if I'm running around and don't have time to cook I'll go to Subway.......veggie patty on flat bread with lettuce, tomato, green and banana peppers, olives, spicy brown mustard, and light mayo. But I still prefer "real" food. Also I don't do McDonald's or BK or the like....

southbiochem Wrote:And the rest of the chickens are made of what? Silicon? :frown:

[Image: separated-chicken.jpg]

Enjoy!

Jovial Wrote:Haha, very funny. Not what i meant by organic. I am refering to them being raised on grass, insects and proper feed, not the swill some factory farms use. Not getting into that either. Smile

Haven’t tasted chicken until you have tried them fed on apples – I have never had such flavourful juicy meat in my life. Smile

Yeah finding wholly organic meat now days is difficult, especially the tasty species i prefer. What with artificial preservatives, hormones, and an assortment of drugs finding good, clean meat has gotten considerably difficult.

Oh if you like organic, free range chicken then you just gotta try longpig fed on a diet consisting predominately of organic foods... good eatings.

Where exactly are you again?

For me, its Taco Bueno. LOVE that place! Been eating their food since the 1980's, hell I even worked for one for a while back then.

[Image: 174px-TacoBuenoStore1.JPG]

My other fav fast food is -

Jack In The Box
Burger King
Church's Fried Chicken
Der Wienerschnitzel
Pizza Hut
Sonic
Dairy Queen (shut up Sylph and Bowyn!)
Panda Express
Taco Bell
In n Out
Long John Silvers
Wendys
Checker Burger
Quiznos

VileKyle Wrote:[Image: separated-chicken.jpg]

Enjoy!

PINK SLIME!!!!!
Mmmmm, mmmmm GOOOOD!!!!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yeah finding wholly organic meat now days is difficult, especially the tasty species i prefer. What with artificial preservatives, hormones, and an assortment of drugs finding good, clean meat has gotten considerably difficult.

Oh if you like organic, free range chicken then you just gotta try longpig fed on a diet consisting predominately of organic foods... good eatings.

Where exactly are you again?

Does this not, on some level, violate your creepy old dude thread? :p

MisterTinkles Wrote:For me, its Taco Bueno. LOVE that place! Been eating their food since the 1980's, hell I even worked for one for a while back then.

[Image: 174px-TacoBuenoStore1.JPG]

My other fav fast food is -

Jack In The Box
Burger King
Church's Fried Chicken
Der Wienerschnitzel
Pizza Hut
Sonic
Dairy Queen (shut up Sylph and Bowyn!)
Panda Express
Taco Bell
In n Out
Long John Silvers
Wendys
Checker Burger
Quiznos

Jezuz krist - you need a guy who can and will cook for you. This is so sad that even if I wasn't enamored by your blood covered Halloween pics to me I would throw myself under this particular bus just to feed you proper meals. No sex needed, fuck you can slap me around hard and repeatedly - no man needs to eat like THAT! No matter how evil or cat loving he is.

Seriously, Being a diabetic I hope and pray to any god that may exist that you don't enjoy these places too much.... This can't be good for you.

VileKyle Wrote:[Image: separated-chicken.jpg]

Enjoy!

hahahaha...Rofl

No, I was thinking a bit more like this

[Image: Electron_shell_014_silicon.png]

Since apparently some stuff are not organic, hence, not based on this

[Image: Electron_shell_006_carbon.png]

I would deem that being the next element in the group IV A, it's a viable candidate for life forms to be based on...

:biggrin:

I would guess Schlotzsky's though it's been awhile since I ate there. I don't know if it's me or if all the fast food franchises are cutting costs by cutting corners but it seems the quality keeps going down and that discourages me from even bothering to get to one, though when there was one right by where I happened to be (especially if I needed to wait to catch a bus) I was happy to patronize them.

I don't like Subway as much (though it's okay) but there's one conveniently by a store I shop at. An interesting observation is that men tend to be more generous with what they put on than the women though a guy found the opposite to be true, women put more on his than the men. We're not certain but we think it's subconscious on their part and they don't realize they're doing it. But I have changed my mind about going before when I saw it was all women working there because of that. (We both want to test that at a "gay Subway" to see if sexual orientation makes a difference, too.)

Speaking of declining quality I recall liking KFC when I was a kid but I swear every year they were worse and I haven't even been tempted to eat at one in years. They only place I'll get a chicken these days that I didn't make myself is from a deli.

I did like Long John Silver's years ago and even forgave them for the terrible food poisoning I got from their crab once (though my girlfriend didn't, especially after they brushed me off when I reported it and it didn't stop until it made the papers). But similar to KFC the quality seemed to diminish, the tartar sauce a bit more watery, and the fries got to taste like cardboard and I stopped going.

I almost never eat fast food anymore when by myself, however. The one type of fast food I like now is hot dogs, but that's hit or miss, yet when it's good it's very good. Strangely, price doesn't seem to be a factor, the most expensive dogs can taste like cardboard and the cheap ones can be the best.

Oh, and there's a New York Pizza place I like (though not enough to remember the name), but I'm not certain if it counts as fast food...I think so but they give more pizza for less money and it tastes better (and more genuine) than fast food pizza (they also sell all kinds of beer which doesn't seem fast food but I think Pizza Hut sells beer, too). It's also nearby and we all love it so they get some biz from us (but it's rare in the extreme for me to go in to order a slice just for myself).

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Jezuz krist - you need a guy who can and will cook for you. This is so sad that even if I wasn't enamored by your blood covered Halloween pics to me I would throw myself under this particular bus just to feed you proper meals. No sex needed, fuck you can slap me around hard and repeatedly - no man needs to eat like THAT! No matter how evil or cat loving he is.

Seriously, Being a diabetic I hope and pray to any god that may exist that you don't enjoy these places too much.... This can't be good for you.

Those are my favorite fast food places. I didnt say I eat there all the time.
A lot of my fav places arent even in Texas!

Most of what I eat, is what I can afford on sale at the store. Usually "TV dinners".
Im supposed to eat "rabbit food" all the time, but its so expensive. Sometimes I made stew or spagetti, but thats about it. Fast food is just as expensive as going to a full service restaurant now....I cant afford that.

Although Taco Bueno is really good fast food at really cheap prices. Even at that, I can only afford to eat there once in a while.