Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast food (poll)
I am shocked to see Subway in the lead. There is just as much "junk" in a fast food sandwich, as there is in a hamburger (minus the grease). For the price of ONE Subway sandwich, you could buy your own fixings for several sandwiches at home.

I dont know about other countries, but it is much cheaper to eat at a fast food place, than to go to the store and buy groceries. For the amount of money it takes to buy groceries for ONE week for myself, I can eat TWO weeks off of that same amount via fast food places (the dollar menus).

"REAL" food here in the USA has become more expensive than going to a fast food drive thru.
Another reason healthcare is so high in this country. If they want to start controlling healthcare costs, then the price of actual, real food NEEDS to come down drastically!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:I am shocked to see Subway in the lead. There is just as much "junk" in a fast food sandwich, as there is in a hamburger (minus the grease). For the price of ONE Subway sandwich, you could buy your own fixings for several sandwiches at home.

I dont know about other countries, but it is much cheaper to eat at a fast food place, than to go to the store and buy groceries. For the amount of money it takes to buy groceries for ONE week for myself, I can eat TWO weeks off of that same amount via fast food places (the dollar menus).

"REAL" food here in the USA has become more expensive than going to a fast food drive thru.
Another reason healthcare is so high in this country. If they want to start controlling healthcare costs, then the price of actual, real food NEEDS to come down drastically!!

Yes, it's junk. But it tastes sensational.