Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate !!!!
I have just had the most amazing couple of weeks........

About 20 years ago I used to have a great set of friends where I worked in another part of the country, we all, over the years lost contact and this week I have been in contact with two of them one is married with a daughter and the other is going through a failing 3 year marriage, god how they have changed...... we have swapped numbers and hope to meet up soon.

Also my father contacted me after 20 years or so and we are hoping to meet real soon.

I guess what I am trying to say is, is this fate, meant to be??????

Or is it just coincidence that the people have come back into my life in a matter of weeks???

Hiya,
I tend to beleive that in life everything happens for a reason but yet again if fate exists why does fate take people away and return them later on in life??? I dont beleive in fate i just beleive things happen for a reason

If fate existed you wouldnt have a choice in paths its gr8 ur dad n friends r back in touch hope it goes well m8 x

Cheers mister

Oh by the way I spoke to Josh the other day and mentioned you Confusedmile:

xxxx

hehe excellent matey... Hope his doing well see him in Gscene alot but not seen him in person for a lil while...

With regards thread i was just having a think... If fate does exist... Why does it allow my dad to disown me as a baby and then appear when im 12 and disown me again at 14??

Also is it fate me and me bf met??? As until he met me he didnt know how to go about finding his 12 year old son who his now on talking pars with and has been for six months...

If life is like a fated journey how come the diagram

-------<
------< -------< ------>
----/ ------<

is thrown in? never knowing what path to take?

Could that not be fate ?

Agreed though some is not good, but then.......

Oh I don't know

xxxxx

hehe fate is really complicated i guess the way to see it is

In life from the time your born your beginning your story.. Your mind is your diary and here you will store your entries in memories... Now as each day comes you get choices about paths to take such as taking someone out to dinner or not going to dinner...

Un aware if you went out for dinner you could be envoled in say.... A crash whereas staying at home your never having a crash and your car is still ok.. Weighing up the positives and negatives can be combined as paths do cross and re aline with one another

Just another example of fate i guess

If its ment to happen in life its gonna and your unable to avoid it so ya gotta face the music - its what i beleive

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep !!!

XyxthumbsXyxthumbsXyxthumbs

Nice one

Hmmm. I don't know whether to agree or disagree :S, Some times I often think 'things happen for a reason', but then other times I think they just well happen...

I think choices are often mistaken for fate, and us as people have our own reasons for picking. We all know right from wrong, and we all know other factors like that.

Just never regret what you do..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I can't subscribe to the fate thing except inasmuch as actions lead to consequences.

If one has not taken action we are left with the consequences of the actions of others. Sometimes three buses turn up at the same time. That is not fate ... although it may be coincidence. Wink

Im glad youre back in touch with your'e father startwister that is wonderfull news. Now on to the subject of fate. I believe God or the universe is allways bringing or taking away people in our lives for specific reasons. Sometimes we change and outgrow people and it is necessary to move on. However I believe some of those people come back in to our lives at certain times to show us how we have changed or to benifit us and them in a certian way. I hope things go well with your'e Father though I think they are really impotrant to our lives.