Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate?
Do you believe?

I do n.n I believe that everything could be calculated. And everything is moving through space and time in set motion and things are going to happen how they happen.

how do you see fate? Or do you believe that nothing is set in motion?

I believe in "trajectories".

I don't think our paths are as inflexible as railroad tracks.

I think we can nudge ourselves into different trajectories depending on the amount of energy exerted.

Big changes require large amounts of energy that can come from within or without.

Some of us seal our fate because we're hopeless and don't realize the power (energy) we have.

Every day, I pray for strength, wisdom and good health. I think every day is a gift from God. It's up to me how I use my gift.

Smile

There are too many variables in life for me to believe in fate. at the end of the day...it is what it is.

I like the saying 'it is what it is' makes life some much easier for me.

I do believe in fate. However, i believe that, no matter how the fate is, if you never put in efforts, you'll never get it!

LateBloomer Wrote:I believe in "trajectories".

I don't think our paths are as inflexible as railroad tracks.

I think we can nudge ourselves into different trajectories depending on the amount of energy exerted.

Big changes require large amounts of energy that can come from within or without.

Some of us seal our fate because we're hopeless and don't realize the power (energy) we have.

Every day, I pray for strength, wisdom and good health. I think every day is a gift from God. It's up to me how I use my gift.

Smile

I would have to agree with everything you said.

John Wrote:I do believe in fate. However, i believe that, no matter how the fate is, if you never put in efforts, you'll never get it!

well thats the thing people who believe that fate will bring them everything they need and don't do anything to get any where will just go no where. You have to be active for things to come to you.

Kiid Wrote:well thats the thing people who believe that fate will bring them everything they need and don't do anything to get any where will just go no where. You have to be active for things to come to you.

There is no "cosmic autopilot".

You cannot get in your car, drive down the road, put your hands in your lap and say, "It's in God's hands," because that would be suicidal.

We're meant to take control of our lives. But we can't control everything. This is where wisdom comes into play. Wise people know what they can control and what they can't.

LateBloomer Wrote:There is no "cosmic autopilot".

You cannot get in your car, drive down the road, put your hands in your lap and say, "It's in God's hands," because that would be suicidal.

We're meant to take control of our lives. But we can't control everything. This is where wisdom comes into play. Wise people know what they can control and what they can't.

"Jesus take the wheeeeeeel~ Take it from from my hand~"

Rofl

Are we destined to choose our fate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.