Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Father and Son relationships
SolemnBoy Wrote:I meant there's no real argument that it IS wrong other than what Pix said...

It's possible to legalize consensual incest between adults WITHOUT legalizing their permission to have children. I mean in the modern day of contraceptives and abortions the genetic arguments don't really work.

You can think it's wrong as much as you'd like. I mean, the thought of it does disturb me too. But just because I'm distured by it doesn't mean I'll completely ignore logic and rationality and wish to forbid it.

Also how can non-consensual incest be less wrong? If two siblings love each other and start a relationship is that worse than one sibling raping the other? O_O

Yes. that feels worse to me. Two siblings should love each other and be in a relationship already. Im not going to stop anyone doing what they want to do though. Theres billions of people on the planet, why go with another version of yourself.

princealbertofb Wrote:Or does he mean a father/son relationship, similar to the one you might be embarking on?
The more that I think about this the more that I wonder if this is merely a fetish and this man was never actually sexually involved with his father. Could it be that he is setting up this pretense as a means to find someone who will go along with his fantasy? There are a lot of kinky people out there, some who go to quite extreme circumstances to fulfill their desires. To me that would explain why he told you about this (something that is generally considered taboo) so soon, could it have been as a means to weed out unreceptive parties?

Wow Rosie, what a conspiracy. But yes you can be right, some people have strange ideas.

I'm studying to become a forensic psychologist, what can I say?

You are good. This thinking is definitely useful when browsing the internet.

Rosie Wrote:The more that I think about this the more that I wonder if this is merely a fetish and this man was never actually sexually involved with his father. Could it be that he is setting up this pretense as a means to find someone who will go along with his fantasy? There are a lot of kinky people out there, some who go to quite extreme circumstances to fulfill their desires. To me that would explain why he told you about this (something that is generally considered taboo) so soon, could it have been as a means to weed out unreceptive parties?

Which is why I wondered whether this was the complete truth in the first place... Thanks, Rosie.

This sounds like a role play fetish, I wouldnt go any deeper and dissect it to its basic elements. You just have to decide on if you want to introduce him as your bf or your dad - see where the problem lies?

What happens in your bedroom is your own business, and if its just that, then its a fantasy like any other - and no one here has the right to judge you for it. But if this guy wants to have a relationship with you thats purely father/son and sexual then it complicates your own social schema and becomes a complex situation.