It doesn't stop does it?

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/02/us/fat...index.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Complete tragedy Londoner...

wth?! hate crime

Oh those names...

Well this is just fantastic news.

I was about to wonder how could such a thing happen in L.A. and then I read the names. So....yeah.

Very efficient too, getting rid of the wife AND the gay kid.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

which among you who are fathers, if his son asks for life, will give him death?

Gosh, couldn't he have just disowned his son at the very least, rather than go all Abraham on him?

Like, not to trivialize the gravity of this scenario; but when are people goimg to realize that when bringing life into the world, means being prepared to be able to cope with most if not all facets of the life to nurture it?

Hm, I'm sadly not even surprised, given the state of this world today. Something crazy is always happening somewhere :/

Insertnamehere Wrote:then I read the names. So....yeah.

More Muslim Bashing..?

I thought as a tiny social network group we were going to avoid doing that..?

Anocxu Wrote:More Muslim Bashing..?

I thought as a tiny social network group we were going to avoid doing that..?

And I thought you could differentiate between the racial profiling that some folks loved doing here and an attack on religious zealousy.

This is my line of thought: Arabic names give a high probability of an Islamic, therefore conservative household which leads to a religious craze-induced hate crime on a LGBT person.

That is my view on it, it's a conjecture and will have to be proved or disproved, but I don't know how else to explain why in a cosmopolitan city of a generaly liberal and laid back State, such a thing would happen if not for religious beliefs. I would have probably placed this event in the Deep South States if you had asked me.

Islam, like all Abrahamic religions, is heavily anti-LGBT and as long as it exists along with the other nonsense, Christianity et. al, things like this will happen.

You should know by now I despise religion and this is a good example why.

If you have problems with that, I suggest you head to the other anti-religious posts I have made while being a member here. You can start by looking at the ones I made during Easter weekend. I went on a good Catholic "bashing" as you call it. So far I haven't seen you voice anything about that.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Anocxu Wrote:I thought as a tiny social network group we were going to avoid doing that..?

^^^
That's exactly what I'm voicing..