Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatigue
ceez Wrote:I have that same problem, I'm starting to eat healthier and exercise so hopefully it will change (I don't have time to take off yet to see a doctorSad ) hopefully I'll see results soon, today I fell a sleep right after I got home with my tablet in my hand typing in the gs web address :redface:

So you don't have time to see a doctor? When will you see one? Once you'll pass away... I don't believe that you will just let your job or other things that take so much of your precious time get in the way of your own health. SEE A DOCTOR.

As I said earlier, Fatigue hides and is the symptom of lots of serious disease. And WADE I am a professional... Just not a doctor LOL - Well, scratch that I'm a doctor... In Social science hahahahaRoflmao

hee hee gotta love them scientists! mmmmm Luvkiss
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

ceez Wrote:I have that same problem, I'm starting to eat healthier and exercise so hopefully it will change (I don't have time to take off yet to see a doctorSad ) hopefully I'll see results soon, today I fell a sleep right after I got home with my tablet in my hand typing in the gs web address :redface:

Don't forget the sunshine babe! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Yes I get that relatively a lot. However I have disturbed sleep patterns, I eat next to nothing, I don't take care of myself when I am injured or sick, I flat refuse to take prescribed medications, I throw myself into hard labor projects even though I'm no longer a spring chicken. I refuse to take it easy even though a dozen doctors have informed me I need to slow down and take it easy.

So I know why it is I suffer from fatigue.

I deal with it by raising my caffeine levels. Sleep, fatigue and crankiness are all symptoms of caffeine deficiency in my life. I make a super strong pot of coffee and that seems to take the edge off of that unwellness feeling I get.

When the day comes that coffee flat refuses to work I have other METHods to deal with fatigue. I have no problem with better living through chemistry as long as I prescribe the chemistry for myself. I fucking hate doctors. They are all idiots and morons and most attempt to kill me.

Since I don't live your life I have no idea what it is you are doing to muck up your body. I have my suspicions, for instance I suspect you don't party enough, drink enough and most likely are responsible and have a regular 9-5 type job.

All work and no play make John an axe murderer - just saying....

For you...Try this list:

http://www.webmd.com/women/guide/why-so-...es-fatigue

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:When the day comes that coffee flat refuses to work I have other METHods to deal with fatigue. I have no problem with better living through chemistry as long as I prescribe the chemistry for myself. I fucking hate doctors. They are all idiots and morons and most attempt to kill me.

OMG what a screwed up endorsement! You big baby. Wait. I bet you actually know what you're talking about. Carry on. OMG. This post gives me the willys. Luvkiss Tongue3 Luvkiss

Do you snore?

You may think your getting 6-7 hours of sleep, but if you suffer from sleep apnoea you may only be getting marco sleeps as opposed to the 6-7 hours you think your getting. That would explain why your still sleepy during the day.

A visit to the doc's is in order to be properly diagnosed.

ObW
X

Yes, please see a doctor. I have been fatigued since I was a teenager. Over the years, it became disabling where I could barely make it through Uni. Actually, it was like torture but I pushed myself and graduated with a good GPA. But I can't work. No doctor had ever tested for sleep apnea since I'm very skinny. The first sleep doctor I saw had me go through a sleep study but did NOT test me for apnea because of his stereotypical thinking (he only tested for things like narcolepsy)! He basically told me it was all in my head and I need to see a psychiatrist. You can imagine how upset I was after that.

So I got a second opinion. After a second sleep study with a GOOD doctor, we were very shocked to discover that not only do I have sleep apnea, but it's very severe. Left untreated, it can kill. So CPAP machines didn't work for me and I am on the road to surgery. I will feel like a completely new person.

I'm not saying you have sleep apnea for sure, but who knows? You need to see a doctor. Life is too short to suffer so. That much fatigue is not normal unless you are pulling all-nighters.

CCRox Wrote:Don't forget the sunshine babe! Xyxthumbs

you make a good point there, with my new job I don't get much sunlight and when I get home I usually stay inside and sleep for a couple hours.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

CCRox Wrote:OMG what a screwed up endorsement! You big baby. Wait. I bet you actually know what you're talking about. Carry on. OMG. This post gives me the willys. Luvkiss Tongue3 Luvkiss

There was a time where I did low doses of meth each morning to perk me up and energize. Far lower dose than the typical one. Most tweakers purposefully OD on meth for the rush and effects. Doing about 0.05 gram is not the same as doing 0.25 to 0.3 grams. Xyxthumbs

I need to see a doctor anyway with regards to my asthma (just a checkup) so I can raise that issue when I meet him/her then. However, I did have a blood test a while ago (okay admittedly this was in 2008 but should still be valid), and the test concluded I was not anaemic so that shouldn't be an issue.

I think I may be overestimating the problem. It could purely be a lifestyle issue perhaps - long hours, combined with too much time in front of a screen, too much work, not enough exercise or natural light etc. etc. However, to err on the side of caution I will definitely speak to the doctor.

I do try to eat healthily and have been going to the gym. Admittedly there are areas I could improve in but at the same time I could be worse off. I have a friend who sleeps all the damn time. and he snores so I try to revive him as his snoring is far too loud! lol.