Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faux-Lesbian t.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay
O_O They also made a song called "Malchick Gay" Which means "Gay Boy" and I would have never thought that they were anti-gay... They are from Russia though, which is primarily anti-gay and a homophobic nation... but I feel really sad now... I actually liked some of their Russian and English songs.... And ugh... Then again "Malchick Gay" Might have been an anti-gay song... hmm... but still all of the lesbian themes they had....

Ugh! ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ

Lena Katina, the other half of the duo, who before this incident had already announced earlier this year after performing at the Winter Olympics that there were permanently breaking up, issued a statement on her Facebook page since some were confusing her with the one who said it- "Hey, all! I am seeing some comments lately regarding my position about LGBT and my religion. I can say one thing: God is teaching us to live in love, to be tolerant and not to judge other people! And I do so! Love is love and it is a wonderful feeling! I think everybody should be free to love who they love and be with who they want to spend their life with! Xoxo"

I'm not surprised , what do you expect from a fake lesbian Catmilk

After all this..... my mind's made up........

I'm starting an organization called Gay Owned Drone Defense Against Morons (GODDAM) to buy military drones & misslies to be used in selective efforts to improve the human race by helping people like the ones mentioned here perform generous acts of ecological concern and be instantly converted into worm food.