Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fave T.V Show
Lilitu Wrote:The Nanny, rewatching it.

I never finished twin peaks. I kinda lost interest after the episode where.... well i wont spoil.

I maybe shud finish it

I know a lot of people lost interest at one point in season 2. I guess you have to be kind of forgiving - it does have some pretty heavy flaws. But overall it's great; especially the soundtrack! Big Grin

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I know a lot of people lost interest at one point in season 2. I guess you have to be kind of forgiving - it does have some pretty heavy flaws. But overall it's great; especially the soundtrack! Big Grin

Lol yeah, I love the soundtrack its gorgeous.

I really hope the end is worth it! Its not bad its just dragging on I feel.

Anyway, I really feel like i shud finish it xP

will and grace
pretty little liars
the o.c.
vampire diaries
the originals

Spongbob was very nice. And i love the cartoon cow and chicken.

Ohhhhh....cartoons!

[Image: toon_superfriends.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Shameless
Sherlock
Fraiser
House Of Cards
Breaking Bad

Currently going through As If bootleg series.

Anyone watch Bluestone 42

Evangelion baby!! Awesome anime!! I also like this other Japanese anime called 'KillLaKill' - silly title and generally crazy show but its so awesome filled with OTT epic battles and shit! I love it!!

In fact I generally like most anime although there are some series I hate such as Black Butler which I thought was crude. Evangelion, Death Note, and Blue Exorcist are the best of animes though.

In terms of live action programmes my favourites have to be Engrenages - A French crime series. The Bridge, a Danish/Swedish co-produced TV series and The Tunnel which is a remake of The Bridge only set in Britain and France.

But out of all of them I nominate my favourite as Engrenages just because of its grittiness more than anything else.