Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fave T.V Show
Um, I forgot to mention:

Heroes
Dead Like Me

I did a list before, but can't find it x.x so;

Basically any show on Tempo(pic(altho old, as they've moved from under MTV) for those who don't know)
[Image: tempo_launch.jpg]
~
Local History Channel

~American T.V~
Adventure Time
Nearly Anything on; Sci-fy, Disc Science, National Geographic, Animal planet, Travel.

I'm not really a favourite t.v person, since I don't really devote that much time to watching T.V . Coffee

Family guy.

Family Guy
Orange Is the New Black
Downton Abbey
Star Trek: Voyager
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
My Strange Addiction

EMH Wrote:Family Guy
Orange Is the New Black
Downton Abbey
Star Trek: Voyager
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
My Strange Addiction

Star Trek voyager!! You are awesome!! I loved that growing up!!
And I also forgot Big Bang theory!!

Eth21 Wrote:Wow I've finally found some one else who's seen dead like me!!! And Merlin was awesome aswell!!

I don't watch much tv anymore and when I do it's usually to catch up on documentaries and such like.
But I still make time for modern family, the middle, medium (when it's on) and Malcolm in the middle. Friends goes on in the background a lot but I've seen them all about 20 times now!

Yesss.. I LOVE Dead Like Me. I was quite annoyed when they cancelled it after only 2 seasons.... didn't make sense to me AT ALL.

Have you seen the movie they made after the series ended?

I think Kath and Kim is my favourite TV show

Tyrion Wrote:Yesss.. I LOVE Dead Like Me. I was quite annoyed when they cancelled it after only 2 seasons.... didn't make sense to me AT ALL.

Have you seen the movie they made after the series ended?

Yeah it was a great series they could have done so much for it with another series!!

Yeah I saw it a few months ago actually I thought it was really good and did tie up some loose ends but still could do with more haha

Eth21 Wrote:Star Trek voyager!! You are awesome!! I loved that growing up!!
And I also forgot Big Bang theory!!

Oh thanks! So did/do I! I guess I was always intrigued by a female captain… I've just always loved it! It was the first show I really fell in love with and remains my Favorite Sci-Fi show.

Lilitu Wrote:I think Kath and Kim is my favourite TV show

I had a pair of cats years ago we named Kath and Kim... that show was hilarious.

I love(d) Breaking Bad, Six Feet Under, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, All the Star Treks, Farscape, Archer, Community, Teen Wolf, Continuum, Dexter, South Park, True Blood, Freak and Geeks... I could seriously go on and on. Talker