Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Author
Friedrich Nietzsche

not sure if he counts... he's wrote books, so I'd presume so?

J.K. Rowling(Harry Potter), Stephen King, and Dean Koontz. Who doesnt love the HP series? Stephen King and Dean Koontz are amazing at writings suspenseful books.

MMm, haha, that would be awesome! When? I'd love to see it, really.

I think you've done wrong by giving up on King sfter It. I mean, I totally adore the book too, that's not the thing, but all of King's works are just different, they stand pround on their own. The Long Walk, Misery, Different Seasons, Salem's Lot, The Tommyknockers, Blase, Cell...lol, I could go on and on. And The Dark Tower saga. .... Scatter

My favorite would have to be Arthur C. Clarke. I haven't found one of his books i didn't like.

The Tommyknockers and Misery disappointed me...Misery was just so hard to get into, I think I read 100 pages in as many days before giving up on it, never finished it. This year I attempted to read The Dome, same problem.

His early books, Salem's Lot, Carrie, The Stand, The Shining, and all the books from the 70's and 80's are masterpeices in horror.

dfiant Wrote:His early books, Salem's Lot, Carrie, The Stand, The Shining, and all the books from the 70's and 80's are masterpeices in horror.

Don't forget Christine. That was an excellent book! Confusedmile:

I think The Stand & IT are my favorite King books. I have to admit, I gave up on Stephen King awhile ago, Needful Things was the last book of his I read. That was years ago, not read any of his newer material.

Most of my reading now is of Star Wars series books (yeah yeah.... well I like them lol).

But I really like Jodi Picoult. Haven't read a ton of her books, but the first one I read, The Pact, was incredible. It really amazed me how she could give the reader a ton of different things at once... excitement, strong emotions, a love story... it's all there. I've read a few more books by her, every one a masterpiece (in my opinion, of course).

my favorite author is KnightshadeConfusedmile: