Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favourite musical tune to listen to?
Hi All,
Whats your favourite musical tune to listen to with or without words and why????

My favourite is definately panpipe music.. I think it is so beautiful and when that red indian bloke sits at churchill square and im ment to be patrolling the streets issuing tickets he is one of a few things that successfully draw my mind and keep me close.. I find that panpipe music can also help withdraw any trapped emotion and help with various things such as meditation if one practises it.. I find that if im driving and listening to panpipe music im more focused and YES have been known to blast it out on full next to a boy racer with his latest hi tech gear playing todays computerised crap

zeon

go ther for the song im listening to atr moment its so nice if ur into this kinda music

Depends on my mood to be honest, If I'm chilled out I like the acoustic guitars, rather chearful mood I like jazzy kind of music you know trumpets saxaphones all that.

Didn't read your post fully.
Meditation I don't use music, earplugs help me focus on my breathing helping me to zone out kinda thing.

hehe i liked a tune of jazz when the local station did ambrose hardcores love zone the opening tune was nice but his since ceased his show lol i aint into heavy metal or bass as that is impossible to relax IMO

or
Death in Vegas >Girls!

Hi Phil,
The chicane one is a nice song... It reminds me of a song and the only lyrics i can remember in the chorus was something like one 2 thousand 2 2 thousand 3 2 thousand and then instead of four it said something else but was similar to this song but i havent heard it in like ten years!!!!!!!!

zeon Wrote:...and YES have been known to blast it out on full next to a boy racer with his latest hi tech gear playing todays computerised crap
My dad listens to panpipe music. Strangely, most of the backing tracks seem to be computer generated accompaniments Rolleyes
I was a big fan of bands like Los Calchakis in the 70s.

Nowadays I find I rarely listen to music intentionally unless I am going to a live show. I have so much music in my head and not many years left to write and record it. Not that I am particularly driven to get on with it. I'm far too lazy unless I have a deadline to meet Sleep2

I love Choose Life by PF Project as its a remix from one of my all time fav films Trainspotting by Danny Boyle from back in 1996, I'm lucky as my parents let me watch it a years later when it came out on TV, and 1996 is the same time I start really listening to music and thats the other reason why I loved this song and the other song is Born Slipy by Underworld which I also love as at the time it was released I was having a really hard time with my life and this song got me through same as the first song. The last song is called Music is my first love by DJ Hixxy feat. MC Storm it reminds me of my first ever rave I went to, totally love that song..