Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Childhood Toy
Pix Wrote:The most memorable was a skateboard I got for my 14th birthday, that left a mark on me and shaped my character...
Skateboards were illegal when I was 14, so I took apart an old skate and made one out of a hunk of board. It left some marks on me, but I don't know about shaping my character. I think this character has always shaped itself.

In early childhood, I'd have to agree with Wolly - my imagination, my mother used to tell me that as a child, I could just play by myself, for hours on end, so it had to be my imagination.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I've heard tell that a lot of the original Matchbox cars from the 60's and 70's can be worth some money. I think the original Batmobile from the 1960's is worth a nice chunk of change.

Don't give it up. If it's worth that much now, think how much it'll be worth in 2099.

Smash up derby sets.

[Image: smashup2.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

LEGO

Anything I could shape with my hands. Literally anything. Tin foil. Wet toiletpaper. Clay from the garden. Actual clay, made to be shaped. Cernit (some kind of artificially coloured lay).

Living outside the town, with lots of open space to play around in, I naturally played with my brother and our cousins! With swords made from wood (by one of the two cousins, he was very good at it and had the tools).

I really liked painting, shaping and collecting, so when I got a little older I was introduced to Warhammer (Fantasy) by a neighbour. I collected and painted those for a couple of years. The attention to detail in painting those tiny models was truely fascinating. I spent so many hours painting those.
Now I wonder if the glue and painting odours have caused any permanent brain damage...

I had a toy lion that was almost as big as I was. I wasn't allowed to play with it outside the house, so I took it with me in the house, even the bathroom. I played with it so hard that eventually I tore its head off.

I forgot the modelling clay...i like playing it with my cousin Smile

...and Nintendo Family Computer..eventually dad bought us Sega

[Image: 2cntglf.jpg]

Still got most of my Transformers

Lego...
And colored markers.