Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if you won the lottery?
Just the first thing? That's not fun, I bet it will be something on the likes of paying on the public transport Rofl

1.-Pay off my student loan.

2.- A place of my own....

3.- Definitely have a savings fund from where I can have readily available money to help my sis and mom whenever needed (they're both teachers....they're going to need it)

4.- Travel Confusedmile:

Go to the airport…

I want to do many small things, first I will organize an holiday in Asia, probably a trip between Tokyo and Seoul, or maybe not 'organize' but go to the airport... XD ... Then I will rent a studio-flat with a space to do my own laboratory for Art, in London, search a decent part time job, help my relates/friends with their economical problems and do some regular charity.
Not big projects like 'buy a big house' but many small things to help myself to survive happier... I will take time to do things without the anxiety.

Well, since I'm in Canada, I'd get to keep it an not pay taxes. I'd split it up. I'd give my parents 1/2. I'd keep 1/4 and give some to my sisters and to SickKids Hospital in Toronto, ON. They saved my life and am the reason I'm typing this right now! (Well, other people have saved my life too in other ways.).
If enough is left over, I'd buy a house. Nothing fancy. I don't need a fancy house. But I'd like a garage! Smile

I would place 1 million into savings, and then create a budget allowing me to live off the interest if possible, and then just stay in school... I like school, but not the low income reality part of it.

Pay off student loans. Get my own place, buy the latest game consoles.

The first thing I'd do would be to march to my parents and inform them that their days of working at low-quality, low-paying jobs are over and that's final!
Then I'd go see a movie or something.

move to newyork...PURCHASE (not rent) a loft that i could afford for like say 500k-1mill.

Invest 3 million in a roth IRA with huge interest returns

And then Pay for tuition at Parsons for fashion design. While i'm in school my Roth IRA will be collecting huge interest returns and i'll have enough money to create and launch a fashion line right out of college.

Invest, and then give some to my parents to do whatever they wanted with it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!