Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Childhood Toy
My hot wheels were my favorite toys.

My video games. As well as all my toys cars. I had this one huge helicopter that had side doors you could open, and there were soldiers and all this other cool stuff it had. Of course, almost every toy I had, whenever my cousin would come over, he would take it or how he would say "borrow" it and I would never see them again. My parents told me to just let him keep it. He once took my Xbox controller and a video game once, which were both 60 dollars. I had to buy another new controller since I had nothing else to play with.

Something like this but not as good

[Image: e2u9ehuq.jpg]

And Wrestling figures… me & my best mate used to have epic royal rumbles

[Image: 8upybyme.jpg]

elad12 Wrote:Well it wasn't really a toy but I loved my Lassie wallet

[Image: lassie2.jpg]

How cute you are!!!!

I loved Lassie when I was little. Still love Collie's because of Lassie!!!!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Hmm. My Great Grandmother's first husband (never met the man, and he isn't the father of my grandmother) was a carpenter and he would keep scraps of wood which he would carve, shape and sand into various shapes - While I think there were commercially sold blocks sets in that era, he made is own. They looked similar to this:

[Image: 73202.jpg]

A larger assortment of blocks were at my disposal, and something on the order of ten times the number of blocks as shown here.

Apparently I was something of the little designer/builder. My Great-grandma took many a Polaroid of my 'creations'.

In truth, If I had a few sets of blocks I would most likely still be playing with them... I like to build things, design stuff....

You and me both! I love to design houses and mansions. And not just any old plans, I like fancy homes, gothic/victorian homes, and fantasy homes. I designed a round house in high school architecture, with an atrium in the middle of it, and a huge pit style fireplace. I still have those plans too.

I would have probably gone into architecture, but the teacher I had in high school was a complete piece of shit. Nothing but a piece of human garbage. He turned me off architecture, which I guess is my fault for letting him get to me like that.

I would still love to design homes, but I cannot afford the architecture program I need. Those suckers are EXPENSIVE!!!!

The outside :p Most specifically Trees

Me and my cousins used to love to go outside and climb trees for fruit and stuff and then take it back to our parents to make jam out of and what not for lunch.

We also used to "explore"(you'd be surprised what there is to explore on a 21sq mile rock) and jump from tree to tree(no monkey jokes >,> ) to get there and stuff.

Not a literal toy, but was our Toy :p

hank Wrote:Matchbox cars, I had thousands of them. I still have them, I still love them, I still buy them hell they are only abuck. Some people needfancy jewellery, expensive clothes. I freaking toy car that costs less than a dollar will make my day.
[Image: matchbox-cars2.jpg]

I've heard tell that a lot of the original Matchbox cars from the 60's and 70's can be worth some money. I think the original Batmobile from the 1960's is worth a nice chunk of change.

I use the free version of Google Sketch up for a lot of my creative crap.... Its free, and simple... But its decent enough.

PS1, PS2 and Nintendo Gamecube(Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros., TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect, MGS: SnakeEater, FF7, V8, Twisted Metal 3&4, resident evil 2/4, kingdom Hearts), cheap Crossman airsoft gun, and Lego's.
Oh and I use to have a couple of friends in Lima (who I still see once in awhile) who had a Xbox and we would spend all day playing Halo 2 multiplayer & co-op.

Lionel Train set. My God Father gave it to me as a Welcome To the United States present. It was huge and my adult male relatives played with it so often, that I seldom could get near it. To solve that problem my God Father bought a used steam engine that the Santa Fe Rail Road was selling. Eventually the Union Station said it had to be moved so it went to a refinery that my grandfather owned. Problem there was it was a hazard in that a spark thrown in the wrong way and eighteen tanks full of crude would blow. Again, adult males had a lovely time with it. Still no toys as such. Eventually I was given a chemistry set and some sort of collection of metal pieces that one could put together and make merry go rounds or bascule bridges. As I had no friends-I refused to speak English to them-I contented myself reading the Wall Street Journal and handicapping horse that my grandfather had running. I saw what other young people had and wondered at their stupidity in thinking some plastic something was "fun".