Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Comedy T.v. Show ?.
Hello friends

I spend too much time on my net so i watch the movies and tv show online.
I like to watch some comedy type tv show, In these day i am watching The Big bang theory share with me some another comedy type tv show.

testee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testees

My all time favorite show, and a comedy, is Hetalia a show where every character is a country in some sort of humanoid form who's personality and traits are based on the country's culture and (mostly) stereotypes.
(points at her avatar)
That's America! Big Grin

Though I admit when watching the show it seems like it's more for the fans of the original webcomic and manga who want to see their favorite scenes/characters animated, even if it's only for a short moment.
Every episode is relatively short (except the theatrical movie Hetalia Paint it White and that's rather short for a movie), and they go in no story order at all really.

Sadly, I'm slowly beginning to realize that a good chunk of Hetalia fans are ... um... how do I put this without sounding rude?
Insane- okay that sounds rude, but yeah.

I like the big bang theory but I also like californication... but thats not a comedy.

ivorybenz Wrote:I like the big bang theory but I also like californication... but thats not a comedy.

My father started watching Big Bang Theory only recently, and seems to enjoy it.
I'd watch it too if I could...
I don't have tv the normal way besides watching dvds and this thingy my sister bought that let's us watch Youtube and internet stuff like that.
No satellite or cable or anything like that.

I love comedy:biggrin: some of my favorites that are still on now are The Office, 30 Rock, Family Guy, American Dad, and Bob's Burgers. shows that I could watch over and over and still lmao are The Fresh Prince and The Chappelle Show.

We just had a similar topic a few weeks ago and after I answered I remembered that my favorite current comedy is "Curb Your Enthusiasm"...I have almost peed my pants laughing my ass off so many times. When our friend that lives in Manhattan comes and stays with us we have marathons and laugh so hard it hurts....

If you have never seen it...Larry David is the guy who wrote Seinfeld and this show is non scripted...meaning...they make up their dialogue as they go along...pure comedy genius. They only go in with an outline of what they want to do.

My favorite scenes was when he ate the Baby Jesus cookies and also when he opened a restaurant with Ted Danson and had to change chefs at the last minute...and they find out the guy has Turrets Syndrome...this is the scene when that happened...too f*cking funny...(If you watch it...wait til the ending and if there are other people around..turn the volume down:eekSmile

I love Big Bang Theory.

You might enjoy these shows:
Seinfeld
Scrubs
The Office (US)
Friends
Frasier (spin off of Cheers)
Cheers

My favorite comedy is a British sitcom, Fawlty Towers.

Call me old fashioned but very few things still make me chuckle like "I Love Lucy" does.

...that and "it's always sunny" Happy

My favorite commedy tv how :-
1. Family guy
2. All Together Now
3. The Comedy Company
4. Comedy Inc
5. Double the Fist