Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Fictional LGBT Characters
What're some of your favorite gay, lesbian, transexual, or bisexual characters in TV shows, movies, books, comics, video games, etc? I'll start by naming a few of mine.

Kurt and Blaine - from Glee
Yeah I watch Glee, big whoop, wanna fight about it? >_> And I do like these two a lot, but I especially like Kurt (Blaine lost a few points for me in season 4). Out of all the characters in the show, I feel like Kurt has truly grown and matured the most. There are a lot of characters that start out a pain in the ass, then learn a valuable lesson, then revert back to being a pain in the ass. Kurt was very consistent in growing for the better.
[Image: tumblr_lenerx1wj31qfk0l8o1_500.png]

Wallace Wells - from Scott Pilgrim
I dunno, he's just a fun, easy going, and playfully snarky character that acts as the voice of reason for Scott. In both the comics and the movie, I enjoyed him quite a bit.
[Image: sp-wallace.jpg] [Image: Wallace_happy.gif]

The Magypsies - from Mother 3
I'm not sure if many people have heard of this game, but Mother 3 is a GBA game that was never released outside of Japan. It only got a fan translation and one of the characters was featured as a playable character in Super Smash Bros Brawl. But in the game, there were a group of drag queen/trannies that possessed psychic powers and could live much longer than humans. I liked them for a few reasons that you'd have to play the game to really understand. They mothered one of my favorite characters in the game, and, it's kind of a long story, but at some point in the game these transexuals have to die in order for the world to be saved. And they do it with absolutely no regrets and are happy to give up their lives once their duty's been fulfilled. You're sad to see them go, but they're not. They go out just a fabulously as they lived.
[Image: Magypsies.png]

Albus Dumbledore - from Harry Potter
......I mean...do I really have to say anything? He's freakin Dumbledore, the greatest and most bad ass wizard ever!
[Image: dumbledore-fight.jpg]

Sharon Stone's evil and delicious character in Basic Instinct. First time I ever fell in love with a woman... Cooldevil

P.S. I love it clever and rough. :biggrin:

Billy Sive and Vince Matti from "The Front Runner". I love P.N.Warren's books.

[Image: 600full-queer-as-folk-photo.jpg]

Emmett Honeycutt from the American version of
Queer as Folk.

So many funny and pretty inspiring moments from him
in that show ;]

Drewsdad Wrote:[Image: greysanatomy04.jpg?w=584]

Callie and Arizona from greys
Agree.
And maybe others, but at the moment I don't remember any character O_O
Mhhh, maybe from some manga/comic/book... mmmmh.... Cowsleep

Michael 'Mouse' Tolliver, from the 'Tales Of The City' books/mini-series.

My boyfriend.

Wade Wrote:My boyfriend.

Your boyfriend is fiction? :confused:

^ I'm sure we've all had one at some point in our lives

Afafenfere; a warrior monk in RA Salvatores neverwinter Trilogy. He is introduced as an evil character, but when his boyfriend is killed while trying to attack the main character, he starts down a path that leads him back to being a good guy :p