Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Fictional LGBT Characters
Brian's cousin Jasper on Family guy. It's offensively stereotypical, but how can you not laugh at a gay dog? It's a freakin gay dog ok? And he makes his family really uncomfortable with his gayness.

Dr. Frankenfurter. Gotta throw some nostalgia in.

Patrick from Perks of Being a Wallflower. I wouldn't have watched this movie at all if not for my daughter but I'm glad I did.

Fred from Chuck and Larry. Ving Rhames lathering himself up in the shower seductively in front of his fellow firefighters was pretty damn funny even if the rest of the movie wasn't.

Chi-Chi Rodrigues in To Wong Fu.

And my favorite of all time is Sheriff Chappy Dent in Happy, Texas. That is one big d***ed cop, gentlemen.

oneofcuriousity Wrote:Neil Patrick Harris

Sebastian Wrote:^ It says fictional darling.

He's real????????

Miles Wrote:He's real????????

[Image: 47083-Neil-Patrick-Harris-Speechles_zpsd2e86264.gif]

Roger the alien

I think I'm gonna add someone to my list. Disco Kid from Punch-Out on Wii. He was the only new addition to the Punch-Out cast, but he's an interesting one. Punch-Out is well known for it's difficulty and also for it's shamelessly politically incorrect characters. Any race or group of people they can get their hands on, they stereotype the SHIT out of it, but in a way that still manages to make you laugh along. It is rated E10+, they can't go too far. With Disco Kid, they managed to stereotype black people and gay people at the same time. Disco Kid starts off a little flamboyant, but more so a funky black guy that's all about partying at the club and is proud of his fancy car and material possessions. But once you beat him, he returns 5 times gayer and is basically a parody of Richard Simmons. It's not confirmed if he's gay but...well, watch him and you be the judge. And I like him because he's just so fun and hilarious. Hell, all the Punch Out characters are.

[Image: Sprite_19.png]

Part two bitches!!!

Note; I am aware of the fact that the following people existed as far as we know in history, so are real, but I mean the Characters portrayed in the film

Alexander & Hephaestion - Alexander The Great
And while I do not like this pic and know that the myth/story is for the most part true, I still loved the romance of this couple played by Colin Farrell and Jared Leto . It really is very interesting and heart wrenching T^T
[Image: a921d62a114ca2b9033bf6c32.jpg]

Under the Same Branch,
Bagoas - Alexander The Great
He is just everything. I love his character and the fact that he is valued and worshipped for being who he is(for the most part) and that he is embraced culturally. I know the reason and background for why, but even still aesthetically speaking, I find it quite lovely.
[Image: bagoas.jpg?w=645]

And not to leave out my babes;

Shane - The L Word
She is just so bad ass and can climb my back any day x.x uuuggggghhh. I used to watch and be like ... "Climb those gurls backs Shane gurl" xD . She's just so cool and yet still kind and sweet.
[Image: lword5_shane_1280x1024.jpg]

pellaz Wrote:wiki list of all gay tv characters

Omar Little (The Wire)
[Image: The-Wire.jpg?1348779850]

Naomi Campbell (Skins)
[Image: mitch-hewer-cosmo-long-269x300.jpg]

Are yo fucking kidding? ._. YES! Naomi and Maxxie are blonde, but if you look closely Maxxie is a dude and Naomi is a girl -.- I guess you just posted Naomi by looking Mitch's nude pic. lol

EDIT: and so you know..

Maxxie:

[Image: mitch_hewer_1311036845.jpg]

Naomi:

[Image: naomi5.jpg]