Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Gay Youtubers?
Oooooh Yay! A topic I am really into at the moment and I get to suggest some that haven't been suggested already which I rarely get to do. I will link to my favourite videos instead of their channel.

Tyler Oakley is just like...Awesome! Although I think he has changed a lot recently and I liked him better before, he can be hilarious. My favourite video of his is him vlogging about a hook up of his.

John Salamone's channel is called dudeneedaeaseonup (Black eyed peas lyrics(he regrets it now)). I find him very real, plus he lives in NYC which always makes me like someone better. I also like that he doesn't get caught up on getting views and likes, he just does it for the satisfaction of vlogging. My favourite video of his is his coming out video which I found very helpful. Plus I find him extremely attractive, he is like my perfect man.

At the moment Pat and Billy are engaged and are answering questions they have been asked about getting married. They are a cute couple and I am a hopeless romantic so my favourite video is how they met

Mamrie Hart is a Lesbian who makes a drink while making silly puns

Circlenostar is so cute and into musical theatre like me

Jake Bley is a hot Australian who doesn't upload anywhere near as often as he should, he is more of a writer than a vlogger

Sorry this is getting long, there is also
Hot Canadian davidoutt who deserves way more views than he has

Michael Rizzi (mikeytheplatypus) another hot Canadian

Lastly Simon Harrison is part of Gays of the week but has his own channel, he can get a bit too serious but here is a fun one, the condom challenge

I used to have a boycrush on DaveyWavey :$