Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Jeans
What are your favorite jeans.Just curious. I usually stick to dark Levis,sometimes light.I just bought a pair of Express men's jeans for a change of pace.It has the back pocket flap with a designer look.Any others?

I bought some Rufskin jeans on Amazon to celebrate coming out lol, they're low rise slim fit stretch denim and incredibly comfortable. They're 2% spandex so they're tight but not constricting. Great for dancing, more club jeans than construction lol,

Levis 550 or 505...blue or black...I m boring. I used to wear 501s years ago...

I have tried alot of other jeans over the years but the Levis fit and cut is the best so I just stay with them now...

A couple of my friends who are very wealthy...well...she bought a stack of these designer jeans for her husband who didn't want to wear them and since we are the same size he gave them to me. Nice (expensive) jeans...but I gave them away. There were many 20 or more pairs. I think I am shrinking...my length went from a 34 to a 32.....but a 33 would be perfect I think

Diesel hands down. Jack and Jones also makes some amazing models.

i'm short and thin, most other brands out there just don't fit on me.

501's.

I do not have a favorite brand, I just have certain fits that I like. I am so glad the sloppy looking relaxed and loose fits are out of style. I like a slimmer fit, just not the skinny fit that looks like legs in shrink wrap. One thing I've noticed about jeans recently is that sizes are not consistent. I have two pair of Levi's 513 both in 32 waist and one seems slightly roomy, the way I like and the other seems quite tight. I also have two pair of Guess in the same fit and style, both in 34 inseam, and one is the perfect length on me and the other is so short I never wear it. It used to be once you found your perfect size in a certain brand and style of clothing you could rely on it always fitting the same if you purchased more in the future. I suspect today it is probably a symptom of manufacturing being outsourced. I guess today you have to try on everything before or be willing to return in purchased online.

I have a pair of Studio d'Artisan SD-103 jeans I picked up at a flea market that are, hands down, the most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever owned. Unfortunately I recently lost some weight and can't wear them right now, but I'll hopefully be gaining that shit back soon enough.

I love Express jeans. They can get pricey, but they last a lot longer than cheap jeans. I also love the look. It just sucks as I don't usually like the shirts there to match.

old navy, gap, levis, calvin klein.

whatever looks good on that day at the store