Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Live Performances/Videos
Another one of my favorite videos to watch....I love the great energy and it is very uplifting. I used to use this to lift me out of depression...alot cheaper than pills...and it worked! Dancing increases the serotonin in your brain...wallah!

Earth Wind and Fire w/The Emotions...Boogie Wonderland

I think I have watched this one at least 500 times...I LOVE this performance...She is stunningly good...I have some of her stuff from the late 70s but had no idea how good she was until I saw this

From the Kennedy Center Honors for The Who

Love Reign O'er me...Bettye LaVette

..and speaking of The Who. One of my favorite crushes (and former subject of alot of hot fantasies...Roger Daltrey)...I love this performance in London...1979..

Behind Blue Eyes (He is so damn sexy)

Pink lays it out beautifully in this performance with the Indigo Girls...love both of them

PINK...DEAR MR PRESIDENT

I love Saturday Night Live

I think the I Heart Radio concert might be airing on this link tomorrow night. its mostly pop music though.

http://www.livestream.com/iheartradio

I was in this audiemce at this particular show...I know this because I went to all 12 shows of the Glass Spider Tour in Sydney in 1987...Even met the guy at The Tivolli Smile

This one haunted me for years so when You Tube came out it was one of the first things I looked for.We used to have a show called Midnight Special and everyone appeared on there...this was my favorite song and I loved Todd Rundgren but I hadn't really ever seen him live...just pictures...and the way he looked FASCINATED me....not because I wanted to look like that...but because he was so BRAVE!

I still love this song...and I love watching him sing it