Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Live Performances/Videos
We have a 1960 thread?
Wow I just realized , most of brothers music is from then.

Rainbowmum Wrote:We have a 1960 thread?
Wow I just realized , most of brothers music is from then.

No! We dont' have one...but I figured I would put my 1960s perfomances in this thread instead :biggrin:

Corey Taylor dedicates Snuff to Slipknot's late bass player Paul Gray who died in May 2010 ....not a dry eye in the place and I tear up every time I watch this!

This is as far as I go Rap.

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

Will Smith - Gettin Jiggy Wit It

I love those rap songs too Mum...and BW...Annie Lennox is one of my favorites....

So...two of my favorite videos...One Rap (ish) and one Annie

The first one is Neneh Cherry singing about AIDS...one of the first major fundraisers from a variety of artists...all singing Cole Porter covers....from one of the most played CDs I own...on my 3rd or 4th copy now...

I've Got You Under My Skin

I have to say THANK YOU to Neneh Cherry...this video is so f*cking powerful.

...and then Annie...her version of Put a Little Love in Your Heart with Al Green is a favorite of mine. Love this video

JANIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to think we were soul mates but then again I did alot of acid at the time and I thought Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison were having a three way with me:biggrin: (and it was all so real:biggrinSmile...I was in the middle:biggrin:

Janis Joplin...I cried when she died....
Piece of my Heart

Move Over

Summertime (My favorite BUt it is hard to pick cuz I love everything she ever did)

Me and Bobby McGee

East Wrote:I love those rap songs too Mum...and BW...Annie Lennox is one of my favorites....

So...two of my favorite videos...One Rap (ish) and one Annie

The first one is Neneh Cherry singing about AIDS...one of the first major fundraisers from a variety of artists...all singing Cole Porter covers....from one of the most played CDs I own...on my 3rd or 4th copy now...

I've Got You Under My Skin

I have to say THANK YOU to Neneh Cherry...this video is so f*cking powerful.

...and then Annie...her version of Put a Little Love in Your Heart with Al Green is a favorite of mine. Love this video

Wow it is so awesomely powerful.

East Wrote:JANIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to think we were soul mates but then again I did alot of acid at the time and I thought Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison were having a three way with me:biggrin: (and it was all so real:biggrinSmile...I was in the middle:biggrin:

I did Acid once , scared the crap out of me, I went downstairs to take out the bin , on the way back up the stair railing turned into a hissing snake, so I took off to the beach and spent hours, fascinated by my blue hands (washing gloves).
Andrea was past out on the sand , tripping paper in her hand and someones crystal glasses.

Lucky for us Rick found us and took us home, we had been missing for two days.
Don't ask me where we were .