Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Movie Quotes
i have and it was. i must admit that when i herd mel gibson was going to make hamlet the movie, my soul cringed. i must also admit that his performance was much better than i expected. the best modern version of a shakespear play had to be "10 things i hate about you" .... "tameing of the shrew" is one of my favorite plays and i think they retold the story in a modern way that worked very well. plus you can't go wrong with heath ledger.

Yeah, that is a really awesome movie. It's so sad that Heath Ledger passed, he was an amazing actor. The problem with modernizing classic literature is that there isn't any middle ground. It's either really good, or really awful. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen is my all time favorite book, and I thought the modernization by Helen Fielding (Bridget Jone's Diary) was very good. The movie was alright, only because I don't really care for Renee Zellweger.

is she one of those celebrities that people take an instant disliking to? i have never really liked her either but i can't point to a specific reason.

I think she is, I can't pinpoint a reason not to like her, but I just don't. The first time I saw here in Jerry Macquire I immediately didn't like her as an actress.

i liked chicago but for some reason she bugged me....it was the same with E.D. Tv.....maybe it is that face she makes. you know she sort of looks confused and pissed at the same time.

Yeah, her face is always so scrunched up, like she just ate a lemon. But yet she keeps making films. Then there was that random marriage to Kenny Chesney for like 1 month. she annulled it claim fraud. All I could think of at the time was, "Is he a transexual?" Sometimes the things that pop into my head and come out of my mouth are wildly inappropriate.

lol that is ok for you wildly inappropriate works...and it is endearing. =)

i the kenny chesney thing did seem wierd but the queen of wierd break-ups has to be anne heishe....:eek:

I apologise if this sounds too rude, but would you two consider getting a room (as in a chat room, of course Wink) for these kinds of exchanges? Trying to catch up with a message count that has been bumped up by two people is very time consuming and the prospect of using PA's steam-driven computer to access the web for the next few days fills me with horror. He can't be the only person on here with a slow computer. I was only working for a few hours last night and came on to find about 90 unread messages this morning :eek:

Hey SeaOz, why don't you join me in the Chat room? We can chat there instead of hijacking threads even though it's fun.

lol, first let me appologize for filling up marsh's day with our silly banter. Wink

second i am not sure how to get to the chat room could you direct me. i am a bit out of pratice.