Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Movie Quotes
Must be said in a Scottish Accent:

"Loosers whine about there best! Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!" Sean Connery as Mason - The Rock

But my fave quote is from Captain Kirk on his last ever voyage in Star Trek, It is taken from Peter Pan in reference to the way to never-land as Kirk and his crew have finished their time.

Course Heading? "SECOND START TO THE RIGHT.... AND STRAIGHT ON TILL MORNING...."

Ye i know im a sado sci fi buff :p

There are lots of good quotes in Star Trek. One of the best is towards the end of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn. Just before he died Spock said to Kirk: "You have always been and always shall be my friend". For someone that prided (if you can call it that) himself on is logic and emotional detachment, it was a very emotional line.

Another great Spock line (humorous this time) from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. The doctor from the cetacean (sp?) centre asks Spock "Sure you won't change your mind?" To which Spock replies: "Why? Is there something wrong with the one I have?"

But since I also love Sulu, his line in Star Trek VI was great too. On being warned by one of his officers that "If we go any faster we'll fly her to bits", Sulu responded "Well, fly her to bits then!"

colinmackay Wrote:There are lots of good quotes in Star Trek. One of the best is towards the end of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn. Just before he died Spock said to Kirk: "You have always been and always shall be my friend". For someone that prided (if you can call it that) himself on is logic and emotional detachment, it was a very emotional line.

Another great Spock line (humorous this time) from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. The doctor from the cetacean (sp?) centre asks Spock "Sure you won't change your mind?" To which Spock replies: "Why? Is there something wrong with the one I have?"

But since I also love Sulu, his line in Star Trek VI was great too. On being warned by one of his officers that "If we go any faster we'll fly her to bits", Sulu responded "Well, fly her to bits then!"

Hmm i think i have found another sci-fi buff :p Gotta love star trek!

I don't need a doctor, damnit, I AM a doctor! - Dr Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

Oh yes, "Shut-up, Spock! We're rescuing you!"

"Oh Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars!"
Betty Davis in Now Voyager.
Now, out of context, it can't get camper than that. Wink

Actually, it CAN!
"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"
MAE WEST (was that in one of her films, like My Little Chickadee?)

Here are a few quotes that you guys might find interesting.

"Just take two steps forward, dear!"

She was saying to the moon... er... Mae, you're talking to a gay man, what do you think you're doing?
Randolf Scott was known to have been Archibald Leach's lover for many years (ie Cary Grant).

and this other famous line was said to Scott's partner:

Boy, was he young in those days!!!Wink

I live my life by this quote hahaha - " its better to burn out than to fade away "

im going to the cinimas on sunday towatch it called ilusoniest it iis a cartoon it is a france one like princealberto. im looking forard to it