Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Movie Quotes
"Get Away Form Her You Bitch!"

A bunch of great quotes in a roow from Big Business

"I don't hate you 'cause you're fat, you're fat because I hate you." - Mean Girls

"Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die." -Mean Girls

"I'm sorry I called you a gap toothed bitch, it's not your fault you're so gap toothed." - Mean Girls

"People have been saying that I'm not a virgin just because I use jumbo tampons, but I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina." - Mean Girls

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

"Nobody comes that way" - Torch song trilogy

Quotes from Kiss Kiss Bang Bang ( anyone who hasn't seen it, see it trust me)

Perry: [leaving Party] Talking money...
Harry: A talking monkey?
Perry: Talking monkey, yeah, yeah. Came here from the future, ugly sucker, only says "ficus".

Harry: Wow, I feel sore. I mean physically, not like a guy who's angry in a movie in the 1950's.

Perry: [Calling Harmony after escaping torture with Harry] Hey, Harmony, it's me.
Harmony: Oh, God, how did you get away?
Perry: I shot him with a small revolver I keep near my balls

"Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn" ~ Gone With the Wind (1939

"I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse" ~ The Godfather (1972)

"I took the liberty of bullshitting you" ~ The Blues Brothers (1980)

"Men should be like Kleenex- soft, strong and disposable" ~ Clue (1985)

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place" ~ City Slickers (1991)

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away" ~ Hitch (2005)

Great Trial Scenes

"To Kill a Mockingbird":

"Inherit the Wind":

Boston Massacre, "John Adams":

"Twelve Angry Men":

"Amistad"

Ghost in the Shell
Major Motoko Kusanagi: I wonder where I'll go now. The net is vast and infinite.

Puppet Master: And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern science nor philosophy can explain what life is?

Major Motoko Kusanagi: You talk about redefining my identity. I want a guarantee that I can still be myself.
Puppet Master: There isn't one. Why would you wish to? All things change in a dynamic environment. Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you

Major Motoko Kusanagi: If a technological feat is possible, man will do it. Almost as if it's wired into the core of our being

Puppet Master: It can also be argued that DNA is nothing more than a program designed to preserve itself. Life has become more complex in the overwhelming sea of information. And life, when organized into species, relies upon genes to be its memory system. So, man is an individual only because of his intangible memory... and memory cannot be defined, but it defines mankind. The advent of computers, and the subsequent accumulation of incalculable data has given rise to a new system of memory and thought parallel to your own. Humanity has underestimated the consequences of computerization.

Possibly one of the greatest monologues in the history of cinema.