Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Position
zeon Wrote:lol with sex/fun its about giving and receiving tyhat makes it more interesting rather than all one sided as it can be a bit boring

Most would think that, but im not one for it. Confusedmile:

Oh doggy style, for sure. I sort of enjoy the animalistic side of it. Wink

Well see I am a catcher instead of a pitcher so there is only a certain amount of positions a catcher can be in. I think my favorite one right now would be on top, where your riding the guy. I dont really like being on my back because then you always have to hold up your legs and its to much hard work, however I do enjoy doggie style were I bend over and the guy is behind me thats hot!

Thanks, I appreciate the thoughts.

rotary phone

My Favorite Position is Missionary

I like to take it so, doggy style.

I love fucking a man on his back, his legs over my shoulders, so we can see and kiss, and just mmmmmmmmmm.
Richard

I've found that an extreme missionary to be the most effective. That being, he's on his back, me pinning his legs down near his head with both hands, making his manly bits smack up and down with every thrust. The eye contact during such primal pounding is intense.

He couldn't walk afterward...but he didn't care. He wanted more Wink

If I am the top I like the guy to be on his back and I can see his facial expressions as I am inside him.

If I am the bottom I like being on my back as well as being on my stomach with him doing me doggy style, that is very hot to me for some reason.

My favorite is cowboy. This way I can bottom but still be in control