Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Scenes?
It would have to be BrokeBack Mountain, where Ennis finds Jack's shirt in the closet.

That scene broke me so hard, it was one of the reasons why I had the courage to come out a few weeks later.

Kenny, you and I both picked Brokeback.

Smile

Slightly OT here, but have you ever seen this great fan-made video, set to Nickelback's "Far Away"?

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:Kenny, you and I both picked Brokeback.

Smile

Slightly OT here, but have you ever seen this great fan-made video, set to Nickelback's "Far Away"?

oh geez, the last few seconds of the video! UGH THAT SCENE KILLS ME EVERYTIME! ;( Gosh, it just makes my heart shatter everytime!

Six Feet Under again...Claire, Ruth and David

Beecher and Shillinger The Last Duet

The is moment I have ever seen on fictional TV......OZ again

I was speechless after I watched it...

I followed "Charmed" from beginning to end, and through the series saw the sisters lose their mother, grandmother, various friends and lovers.

When it was announced that the show was ending, fans (including me) were wondering if we'd get a happy ending. What we got was a glimpse into the future of the Charmed sisters, and how their families would expand.

Nice touch - at the end of the first three seasons, the season ended with oldest sister Prue using her powers to shut the front door to the house. They touched on that with this last episode. The video is the last 4:30 of the show.

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I followed "Charmed" from beginning to end, and through the series saw the sisters lose their mother, grandmother, various friends and lovers.

When it was announced that the show was ending, fans (including me) were wondering if we'd get a happy ending. What we got was a glimpse into the future of the Charmed sisters, and how their families would expand.

Nice touch - at the end of the first three seasons, the season ended with oldest sister Prue using her powers to shut the front door to the house. They touched on that with this last episode. The video is the last 4:30 of the show.

Now that my exam has finished,I'm so gonna marathon Charmed. XD

East Wrote:The is moment I have ever seen on fictional TV......OZ again

I was speechless after I watched it...

Oz was such a great show, thanks for the memories! I keep telling myself I should go back and watch it from the start again.

just pure awesome!