Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Song of the Moment
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Ok everyone its time to pick your favorite song of the moment....what is that one song that you just can't stop listening to, but you know that in a few weeks you will move on to something else?

My favorite song of the moment....drum roll please.....

Tie between:
Stay by Safety Suit
Shewolf by Shakira[/COLOR]

Mine is Please don't leave me by Pink!

halo/walking on sunshine-glee cast. i'm just lovin that mashupBiggrina

OMG I love that mash-up too. Glee is seriously an amazing show Smile

yeah i think it's a great show too, i especially LOVE sue sylvester she cracks me up everytimeBiggrina

I like this track from the late 80's, performed by Les McKeown " It's a game".

I'm really loving this song

also really like this

Boysstuff Wrote:I like this track from the late 80's, performed by Les McKeown " It's a game"...
Interesting! Never heard this before, but one doesn't need to be a forensic musician to see where this came from. The title of the song, the melody of the the first line of the chorus plus its descending shape and chord sequence place it firmly in String Driven Thing territory. The Bay City Rollers recorded another SDT song, "Circus", so Les McKeown would have been familiar with the String Driven Thing song, "It's A Game". I hope Chris Adams got some acknowledgement for writing this song!

I shan't post it as a YouTube, since the recording quality has been degraded over the years, but is a link to the great String Driven Thing singing "Circus". Sorry, but I couldn't find "It's a Game".

The song " It's a game" performed by Les McKeown was written by German
singer Dieter Bohlen for the German tv show "Rivalen Der Rennbahn".

Maybe that should have read, Dieter Bohlen and Chris Adams, then. I'm sure Chris could do with the royalties.

Where is Peter Oxendale when he's needed?