Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite body part?
I was just wondering, which body part are you most attracted to? The one you like to fantasize about the most. Also state the reason. You can also post pics (I don't know how much nudity is allowed here)

For me, it's the pecs. I just love big muscled pecs. :confused:

I love a guy with a happy trail - so much fun Smile

The eyes, the smile and the demeanor. While I am rather attracted to skinny guys those three features glow brightly for me.

Eyes do a lot for me, as well as a nice smile and good hair.

I like a guy who takes care of his hands and feet too. Confusedmile:

Like you, I love the chest area. Especially the nipples lol. They're a fun tease.

I also like the lips. A lot. It's nice to imagine what someone's lips might feel like pressed to yours.

We all have our favored body parts and, that's good but, I hope we would each set every one aside for the right person who lacked the qualities we find most physically attractive.

Sure I love a good happy trail, nice muscles and all, but were the right man to have none of those, that's okay too. It's the person, not the body I choose to love and, I hope we can all do that.

Blue Wrote:We all have our favored body parts and, that's good but, I hope we would each set every one aside for the right person who lacked the qualities we find most physically attractive.

Sure I love a good happy trail, nice muscles and all, but were the right man to have none of those, that's okay too. It's the person, not the body I choose to love and, I hope we can all do that.

Of course. Ultimately, It's the person you fall in love with, not the body.

Mine are abit weird.

Imperfect teeth (Not too bad though, just like a little vampire teethish kind of thing) Dark eyes, like really dark. and thin lips.

A great smile.....