Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite piece of clothing?
If it wasn't worn last season it gets ditched - but my favourite piece of clothing is a black jacket I bought from a thrift shop for $3.00 (Half price too, it was $6.00!!) I'm addicted to the ultimate bargain and eBay is my best shopping friend.

Zathyn Wrote:If it wasn't worn last season it gets ditched - but my favourite piece of clothing is a black jacket I bought from a thrift shop for $3.00 (Half price too, it was $6.00!!) I'm addicted to the ultimate bargain and eBay is my best shopping friend.

Whats a thrift shop?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Whats a thrift shop?

Those one off shops you go to and charity shops where you find bits of everything.

My favourite piece of clothing is a Jacket I bought for £60 at NEXT.

My biggest weakness when it comes to clothes is Jeans and if I had the cash I would buy expensive jeans but as it is the most expensive jeans were £49

I love my jackets! I have about 9 or 10 jackets that I wear... and shoes. I love them because even if I gain a few pounds they always fit and they always look good. I love the winter!

I love jeans (I have around 22 pairs) and shoes (don't even ask how many I have :biggrin: ) so depending on my mood for that day depends on the jeans and shoes I like.

My fav thing would be my, well three things, My Melbourne Victory Football Strip and Me Rangers Football Strip and me Quicksilver Bordies.

I love my suit!
Coz it (along with a nice dark shirt) is the one thing I actually feel good looking in!

It's well good! #geeky grin#

My shoes .. each and every one of them! I have quite the shoe fetish going I suppose ... especially any of the Kenneth Cole ones .. just love Kenneth Cole shoes .. I can spot them a mile away

My bf is a fashion designer so I better say all his clothing.

He does have the best tshirts and cargo pants ever

I probably live in my diesel jeans but they have become kinda Frankenstein monster pants all with different materials sewn all around to keep them together.